• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Improved poll: What do you think of Oh! My Goddess!

Is Oh! My Goddess! good for you? O_o

• Total voters

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    It's very good, beli is very cute, and the storyline is not to bad. The movie rocks, even had racing in it which I loved.

The OVA's I think I due for release in Japan soon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It has nothing to do with hentai. It was a simple herem anime and thats it. One of the better ones though.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I haven't seen this one yet. Is it like Tenchi at all?

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Huh? This has nothing to do with hentai. I think Belldandy is cool and prettyful.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    Oh! My Goddess is a very good series, indeed. The artwork was always considered some of the best, in my books. ^_^

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    I like Belldandy because she is really pretty but in the movie Morgan was pretty too in her human form. not the butterfly form geez that was freaky. Would anyone marry a bugman or a bug woman?

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    What's the difference between the Ah! My Goddess and Oh! My Goddess?

Oh! and did you know that Nobuo Uematsu made the soundtrack for this anime the creator of the soundtracks for Final Fantasy???

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    There the same thing I)arkVegnaGun, some people have the name wrong, it generally goes by Ah! My Goddess.

I've seen the first fansub of the new Japenese run of Ah! My Goddess, I will not spoil anything, but the new run looks VERY good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    <3 I love this! It's so... pretty. ^^; I haven't seen it in a while (I think I watched it about 1.5 years ago), but I do just... love it. o_o The animation was gorgeous, the voices were very well done and even though the OVA was a mere 5 episodes, everything just fit in so nicely. ^^;

Oh, and don't even get me started on the character designs. xD Those were purely awesome~~ <3

Back