• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imraan02's Breeding and Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    well, it's just recently I think I should make a new team to troll at VGC (with some pokemon in RU and NU tier) and then I see Sigilyph in your breeding box. I think maybe Sigilyph should have HP fighting to counter rock, ice and dark type

so this is my request form

Pokémon: Sigilyph
    Nickname:
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Ball: Luxuryball
    Egg Moves: Roost
    IV Spread: x/x/x/30/30/30 for hidden power fighting (if this IV spread is not possible then just skip ahead and do 31/xx/31/31/31/31)
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: No
    Shiny?: No
    it's ok if the HP fighting is not possible :) actually I just want it to troll people
    p.s: if you use action replay to change a pokemon's IVs and then use it to breed for HP, does the offspring count as a legit pokemon? I'm thinking about buying a AReplay to do that

I'll let you know as soon as I have it ready for you.

I'm not too sure. I think it would be considered legit but I wouldn't feel right doing it.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I'll let you know as soon as I have it ready for you.

I'm not too sure. I think it would be considered legit but I wouldn't feel right doing it.

I asked my friend,anh yeah, they confirmed the offspring is legit
    that's why people create 6IVs Ditto (to use as sex-slave, indeed)
    take your time :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Thank you so much for answering my question from before, it clarified a lot! Anyway I do have a breeding request please:

Pokémon: Froakie
    Nickname: (Would prefer in an egg if possible please o I can nickname and renickname myself! Shiny Value is 2147)
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Protean
    Ball: Normal Pokeball
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (just missing Sp Att. although I certainly won't refuse a 6IV!)
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: N/A
    Shiny?: Yes please (would prefer in an egg to hatch myself if possible, my Shiny Value is 2147)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Pokémon:rotom
    Nickname:machineman
    Nature:
    Ability:levitate
    Ball:luxury ball
    Egg Moves:dark pulse, shadow ball
    IV Spread: 31,31,xx,31,31,31
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?:
    Shiny?:
    thanks i am satvik
    3ds fc 1306 - 8994 - 3084

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Thank you so much for answering my question from before, it clarified a lot! Anyway I do have a breeding request please:

Pokémon: Froakie
    Nickname: (Would prefer in an egg if possible please o I can nickname and renickname myself! Shiny Value is 2147)
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Protean
    Ball: Normal Pokeball
    Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (just missing Sp Att. although I certainly won't refuse a 6IV!)
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: N/A
    Shiny?: Yes please (would prefer in an egg to hatch myself if possible, my Shiny Value is 2147)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

No problem:) I will let you know as soon as I have it ready for you:)

Pokémon:rotom
    Nickname:machineman
    Nature:
    Ability:levitate
    Ball:luxury ball
    Egg Moves:dark pulse, shadow ball
    IV Spread: 31,31,xx,31,31,31
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?:
    Shiny?:
    thanks i am satvik
    3ds fc 1306 - 8994 - 3084

Hi

Thank you for requesting pokemon from my trade shop. I will let you know as soon as it is ready for collection:)

I noticed you requested it in a Luxury Ball. unfortunately I do not have any rotoms in a luxury ball. best i can do is a pokeball

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Pokémon: Piplup
    Nickname: No
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Defiant(HA)
    Ball: Pokeball
    Egg Moves: No
    IV Spread: Any

Pokémon: Maractus
    Ability: Storm Drain(HA)

Pokémon: Amaura
    Ability: Snow Warning(HA)

Pokémon: Tyrunt
    Ability: Sturdy(HA)
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

FC 3067 4300 9464

I'm so happy that I finally found such a nice place to trade Pokemon. I left Pokemon world for a while and missed the events for these HA Pokemon. I really want to build teams around them. Thank you so much.

Hi

Your pokemon are ready for collection. Please PM or VM me whenevr you're ready to trade:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    well, it's just recently I think I should make a new team to troll at VGC (with some pokemon in RU and NU tier) and then I see Sigilyph in your breeding box. I think maybe Sigilyph should have HP fighting to counter rock, ice and dark type

so this is my request form

Pokémon: Sigilyph
    Nickname:
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Ball: Luxuryball
    Egg Moves: Roost
    IV Spread: x/x/x/30/30/30 for hidden power fighting (if this IV spread is not possible then just skip ahead and do 31/xx/31/31/31/31)
    it's ok if the HP fighting is not possible :) actually I just want it to troll people
    p.s: if you use action replay to change a pokemon's IVs and then use it to breed for HP, does the offspring count as a legit pokemon? I'm thinking about buying a AReplay to do that

Hi

Your pokemon is ready for collection. Please PM or VM me whenever you're ready to trade:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    So... here's a list of Pokemon that have been very close to me for a very long time and I'd love to see their full potential, sadly I literally can't breed. ;-;

Pokémon: Torchic
    Nickname: Escapism
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Ball: Poké Ball
    Egg Moves: None
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and Speed are the most important ones, though.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: Nope.
    Shiny?: Nope.

Pokémon: Ralts
    Nickname: Kyohi
    Ability: Telepathy (HA)
    Ball: Premiere Ball.
    Egg Moves: Nobe.
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and Speed are the most important ones, though.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: None.

Nickname: Loyalty
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Telepathy
    Ball: Premiere Ball
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, SpA and Speed are the most important, though.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: None
    Shiny?: Nope

Pokémon: Honedge
    Nickname: Denial
    Ability: No Guard
    Ball: Poke Ball.
    Egg Moves: None.
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and HP are the most important, though.
    Shiny?: If Possible? Not required whatsoever, I do quite enjoy the shiny look on it.

Pokémon: Inkay
    Nickname: Puberty
    Ability: Contrary
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and HP are the most important, though.

Pokémon: Sewaddle
    Nickname: Spring
    Ability: Swarm
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and Speed are the most important, though.

*Phew* there it is... I understand that I'm asking for a lot here, and I am in absolutely no hurry, but you have _no_ idea how much I'd appreciate this... ;u;

IGN: Synville
    FC: 1908-2239-6762

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    So... here's a list of Pokemon that have been very close to me for a very long time and I'd love to see their full potential, sadly I literally can't breed. ;-;

Pokémon: Torchic
    Nickname: Escapism
    Ability: Speed Boost
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: Nope.

Nickname: Kyohi
    Ability: Telepathy (HA)
    Ball: Premiere Ball.
    Egg Moves: Nobe.

Nickname: Loyalty
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Telepathy
    Ball: Premiere Ball
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, SpA and Speed are the most important, though.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: None

Pokémon: Honedge
    Nickname: Denial
    Ability: No Guard
    Ball: Poke Ball.
    Shiny?: If Possible? Not required whatsoever, I do quite enjoy the shiny look on it.

Pokémon: Inkay
    Nickname: Puberty
    Ability: Contrary

Pokémon: Sewaddle
    Nickname: Spring
    Ability: Swarm
    IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31 if possible, Attack and Speed are the most important, though.

*Phew* there it is... I understand that I'm asking for a lot here, and I am in absolutely no hurry, but you have _no_ idea how much I'd appreciate this... ;u;

IGN: Synville
    FC: 1908-2239-6762

{D:} Thats quite a lot! I'll accept it (I really don't mind, I like breeding), but it will take some time to get this done. I also have 2 requests before yours that i need to complete first. I'm also writing a big exam on Monday which I need to study for. So between work and exam, my breeding time may be a bit limited. I hope you don't mind.

I'll let you know as soon as they are done:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    {D:} Thats quite a lot! I'll accept it (I really don't mind, I like breeding), but it will take some time to get this done. I also have 2 requests before yours that i need to complete first. I'm also writing a big exam on Monday which I need to study for. So between work and exam, my breeding time may be a bit limited. I hope you don't mind.

I'll let you know as soon as they are done:)

Again, absolutely no hurries, take your timeeeee~

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hi!

I started trading for shinies and got interested in your:

Shiny Articuno
    Shiny Mewtwo
    Shiny Kyogre
    Shiny Groudon
    Shiny Manaphy
    Shiny Genesect

Can you please tell me if they have any language tags other than ENG?
    Can you also check if any of these have or had pokerus?
    Can you finally see what region it says they come from in their description?

I have Movie14 Victini and Paris Vivillon which I did not see in your shop, as well as Shiny Darkrai, Shaymin and Deoxys

Thank you

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Hey there! I'm looking for a pokemon for a solo challenge. The trick is I will need two of them in eggs if that is possible. Pretty sure the data is generated when the egg is, so I think you can try to save before it hatches to check it, then soft reset if it works so that the egg is still unhatched. Thanks in advance! I have plenty of time though, so no rush here.

Pokémon: Ralts (x2)
    Nickname: (I want it in an egg, so I can do that)
    Ability: Trace
    Ball: standard Poke Ball if possible
    Egg Moves: See above
    IV Spread: Perfect would be nice, but anything with decent Attack and Speed will do.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: Still an egg.
    Shiny?: Again, egg. If it hatches shiny in your game just keep it, it won't if it hatches in mine.

EDIT: btw, what would you want for the shiny Piplup? don't have too much to offer, but Piplup is cute and I can probably do a shiny for shiny trade.

Last edited:

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hi Imraan, I'm interested in your Shiny Tyranitar lvl100 and I've just got a lvl50 Mawile female dreamball from my friend. Nature is Brave, ability is Intimate
    I checked at battle resort and she has 4IVs (the dude doesn't mention about speA but said the speed is low)
    Don't know if you want it. What do you think?
    (Maybe it's good to use with trick room. Oh, and the EV is a little bit trained - 100HP and 70Atl EVs)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hey there! I'm looking for a pokemon for a solo challenge. The trick is I will need two of them in eggs if that is possible. Pretty sure the data is generated when the egg is, so I think you can try to save before it hatches to check it, then soft reset if it works so that the egg is still unhatched. Thanks in advance! I have plenty of time though, so no rush here.

Pokémon: Ralts (x2)
    Nickname: (I want it in an egg, so I can do that)
    Ability: Trace
    Ball: standard Poke Ball if possible
    Egg Moves: See above
    IV Spread: Perfect would be nice, but anything with decent Attack and Speed will do.
    Tutor Moves or BP Item?: Still an egg.
    Shiny?: Again, egg. If it hatches shiny in your game just keep it, it won't if it hatches in mine.

EDIT: btw, what would you want for the shiny Piplup? don't have too much to offer, but Piplup is cute and I can probably do a shiny for shiny trade.

Hi

Thank you got requesting pokemon from my trade shop.
    I'll let you know as soon as they are ready:)

Any shiny i don't have will do. I'm not too fussy:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    Hi Imraan, I'm interested in your Shiny Tyranitar lvl100 and I've just got a lvl50 Mawile female dreamball from my friend. Nature is Brave, ability is Intimate
    I checked at battle resort and she has 4IVs (the dude doesn't mention about speA but said the speed is low)
    Don't know if you want it. What do you think?
    (Maybe it's good to use with trick room. Oh, and the EV is a little bit trained - 100HP and 70Atl EVs)

Hey!

Is the Mawile shiny? I already have a dream ball Mawile if it's not shiny:/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back