• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Xashlei

Contest Nerd
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2009
    Coordinator, since I like contests and berry raising. Would probably be hard work in real life, but I think it's fulfilling. Not really a battle person, over here. Watching them's fine, but me participating in battle is usually just to end it. xD

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I'd either be a Trainer, so I could travel with my trusty Ampharos, A Researcher so I could... well... research, the creation Pokémon (Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus and possibly more) or a breeder, not sure why on that one...

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    I would be a Pokemon Ranger with my partner Ninetails, Silverfire. I would use the cool Fine Styler that fits on your wrist and uses two gloved fingers to control the little Styler top capsule thing. It would be so cool to be able to save people and pokemon alike from danger and learn cool moves and stuff so that is why I want to be a Pokemon Ranger, to help people.

Or maybe a Pokemon Breeder, coordinator, or normal trainer that travels around the world battling and looking for new pokemon and legendaries. But I would most like to be a Pokemon Ranger with my Ninetails.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I think I would do best being a teacher. Plus I enjoy teaching other people new things.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm sure I'd be a good battler, but I wouldn't be the competitive sort of trainer. I'd be in it for the travelling and the adventure, as well as learning about a wide variety of pokemon. I guess I'd fall into the Super Nerd/Scientist/Researcher archetype...My favorite pokemon are poison-types and I do a lot of studying up on different pokemon matchups and abilities. :P

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
    I'd definitely be a researcher - (I'm a biology major, after all!)

I love science, animals, and furthering my knowledge not only for myself, but for everyone else, as well.

(Though I do wonder - there isn't a job class listed for a medical type? ;_; If so, that's where I'd fall though, before researcher.)

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
    If I could choose between three it would either be a researcher, special pokemon trainer, or a pokemon breeder. The reasons for those three are listed below.

Researcher: I would be a researcher because I would love to just go around and study the habitats of pokemon and how they live their everyday lives. I wish they had a game where you could be something different besides a pokemon trainer and doing all the gym badges and elite four.

Special Pokemon Trainer: As I stated above about not liking to do the gym badges and elite four I still like specializing in just one type of pokemon like dragon or psychic. Both are very useful after the elite four is done and you need to catch the legendary pokemon.

Pokemon Breeder: I just love getting lots and lots of the same pokemon. You want to know why? Its very useful when I want a certain type of pokemon like a drapion or manaphy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I would probably be a Frontier Brain, or a Gym Leader. I would love battling other trainers to test their skills. Perhaps not a Gym Leader because I don't think I could focus on just one type, I could focus on two, but not one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    If Zero's friend Infi was destroyed then I'd be Zero's parter
    If she's not destroyed then I'll destroy her XD

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I would be a pokemon trainer. It would be fun to challenge other people to pokemon fights. I dont think I would be a special pokemon trainer though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    Whats the different between a normal and a special pokemon trainer??? Thanks

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    I'd be most likely a collector with a little bit of breeding. I'd travel everywhere to capture my favourite. I'm not so sure about fighting, because if it was real I might be terrified to see my adored Pokémon hurt. Maybe I'll fight a little for the badges only to have these pretty things. Doing a little bit of everything sounds best to me.

Back