• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In case you missed The Walking Dead last night...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
  • That's pretty f cool dude, even if you look confused in nearly all of those shots ahaha

How does the process of getting a role as an extra work? Is it hard to get a part like that?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Caine- It was awesome. I got to meet all the cast that were in those shots, ate a bunch of food, and pretty much just hung out for the most part.

Crunch- They wanted us to look surprised since people were getting killed in front of us haha.
    Everything is through Facebook. All the extra's casting companies put up posts with info they want and where to email it to, you just send them what they ask for and if they pick you, they'll email you back or text you or something. It's really laid back.

Walking Dead in particular is harder to get on than most productions. I know people that've been doing this for 1+ years that have never heard back about working for them. I got lucky and managed to get work with them after a month or two.

You just have to be in/near a city that has something filming in it.

Sirfetch’d

This is really cool! TWD is my favorite show ever and to know someone from PC was in it is just so exciting wsdfghjkl :D

Back