• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen In-Game Event Pokémon

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    So...?
    What..?
    You have a problem?
    OH!
    Yeah, here it is, When I recently played old style blue I went to that city with the game corner and big buildings and stuff and I remember when you go to the back of the building and clim up the stairs you find a man at the top inside and there is a pokeball containing eevee on the table, when I played hg/ss I went there and it wasn't there!
    Some people call it cheating, bu I love in-game event pokemon, so:
    The question is:
    What fun sorts of them do you expect to find in black and white?
    I think there will be a trainer who rides past and a pokeball falls out of her pocket and it has a unique pokemon in it.. ! :)
    Discuss:

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • I think there will be a trainer who rides past and a pokeball falls out of her pocket and it has a unique pokemon in it.. ! :)

And I thought taking the Eevee was bad. But, full on Pokemon theft there.

Zorua will probably be one. I hope it's like when all the people give you Eevee and not like with the egg with Riolu, since I'm hoping Zorua isn't a baby.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
  • I kinda hope you can get another Eevee... It would just be a shame to take that away, since many people love Eevee and the Eeveelutions...

I kinda hope you could get a Mudkip later in the game... But that's just me and my Mudkip obsession.

Zorua would be a nice giveaway. I'm not sure yet whether I would prefer an egg or a Pokemon giveaway though. But if it's a Pokemon giveaway, I wonder what level it would be? I personally like when they are at a low enough level so they haven't forgot any moves, but a high enough level to defeat the Pokemon on the first few routes within 3 turns or so...

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Because that Eevee was taken by Red, as in "you" when you were playing Firered/Leafgreen.

GSC were followed by the storyline of RBY, that's why there, you don't get that Eevee too (That Eevee'll be the Espeon you fought against Red).

So in HGSS, the Eevee was taken by Red too, but he didn't use it to battle you this time though.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • And I thought taking the Eevee was bad. But, full on Pokemon theft there.

Zorua will probably be one. I hope it's like when all the people give you Eevee and not like with the egg with Riolu, since I'm hoping Zorua isn't a baby.
    So, If someone stole something they could get the police in the game, beaf up the story!
    Since they are not that good sometimes (eg. Ruby Sapphire and emerald = Craap!)

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • I think that they should just stay with the eevee idea

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Surely you'll be given an Eevee, as they're available as an event in every game. Riolu was given as a Pokémon egg by Riley, and that was pretty cool, although I found it to be at a strange time in the game. But I'd like to actually find a Pokémon, like in a Poké Ball or something. And I can't wait to see which Pokémon will be traded in-game, like Onix in Violet City or Buizel in Oreburgh City.

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Surely you'll be given an Eevee, as they're available as an event in every game. Riolu was given as a Pokémon egg by Riley, and that was pretty cool, although I found it to be at a strange time in the game. But I'd like to actually find a Pokémon, like in a Poké Ball or something. And I can't wait to see which Pokémon will be traded in-game, like Onix in Violet City or Buizel in Oreburgh City. Or onix in gsc
    They have to make an event with eevee because thats just they way they should roll :) If they do make more eevee-lutions they must make an new eevee event, I mean come on!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I would love to see another Eevee given away, seeing as it's almost a tradition, and a good one at that, Eevee got very popular for it's unique ability, being able to transform into many different "Eeveelutions", So yeah, Eevee for the win.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • Hopefully we'll get another couple Eevelutions, and that might mean we'll get an Eevee. Its just a useful Pokemon to have. Zorua is also a sure bet, since we got a Riolu egg in DPPt. Anything else is pure speculations, although it's probably likely we'll see some starters given away after you complete the pokedex.

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • So...?
    What..?
    You have a problem?
    OH!
    Yeah, here it is, When I recently played old style blue I went to that city with the game corner and big buildings and stuff and I remember when you go to the back of the building and clim up the stairs you find a man at the top inside and there is a pokeball containing eevee on the table, when I played hg/ss I went there and it wasn't there!
    Some people call it cheating, bu I love in-game event pokemon, so:
    The question is:
    What fun sorts of them do you expect to find in black and white?
    I think there will be a trainer who rides past and a pokeball falls out of her pocket and it has a unique pokemon in it.. ! :)
    Discuss:

Well, for one... You got in HG/SS what was in the original G/S/C.
    The Eevee isn't there in g/s/c/HG/SS because the Hero took it back in R/B/Y/FR/LG.
    Besides, once you go to Ecruteak Pokemon Center and meet Bill there, you can go to his home in Goldenrod City and he'll give you an Eevee there.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    while an eevee would be good to get for new evolutions, im thinking about a new way of getting a super pokemon: if you really want it, you have to trade in your starter. maybe for Zorua or if there is a white equivalent, this can be an opt to start with something other than the starter
    (and in turn it could be like what lets you choose between easy mode with starter or difficult mode with traded pokemon...)

Vicousvirus

The Poison Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I'd like to see Eevee given to you in an Egg, but it has an Egg move, like Togepi in HG/SS. However, by answering various questions, you get to choose which Egg move it has.

As for Zorua...I'd like to see you and it meet in the game, and it voluntarily joins your team.

Discuss:

Blatent Pokemon theft. But I love it all the same! :) Maybe stolen from the rival? that would be interesting to follow...

Back