• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    How do you delete Secret Bases when the computer is blocked? I want a specific spot and some jerk set up their base so that only they can access the computer and flag. I want that spot...

Add them as one of your Secret Pals. Once you do that he/she is added they will disappear from their spot and appear in your Base, instead. I imagine that once you delete their base you should be capable of removing them from your Secret Pals.

EDIT: And now for a question of my own. Are all legendaries capable of being Synch'd? I know that Lati@s can be, but could the others, as well? Groudon/Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, the Regis and/or the Mirage ones?

Last edited:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    One question about secret bases.

Secret bases can be scanned and added to your game. What if I updated my base with new items/pals or even changed the location? Will I need to ask everyone to scan my QR code again, or will the game update it automatically?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Quick question: How do you access New Mauvile in ORAS? I wanna train my Trapinch. :<

I know that in the original RSE you gain access by accepting a side quest from Wattson after getting Surf. I'm just wondering if it's still the same now, and if so, how do you get Wattson to ask you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    Okay, I googled (and obviously didn't word it correctly) but I'm actually SHOCKED at how many pokemon sites I've been to, including Serebii ( https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/gyms.shtml ) that tell you what badge allows what move to be used outside of battle, but glaringly omit what level of pokemon will listen to you at each badge, so I need to ask, what levels does each badge allow traded pokemon to obey you? I currently have the fifth badge but want to know if I am safe to level up my pokemon or not (I have an all traded team to keep me always moving forward, but I then found the Blissey secret base, so, yeah! ) Thanks

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Okay, I googled (and obviously didn't word it correctly) but I'm actually SHOCKED at how many pokemon sites I've been to, including Serebii ( https://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/gyms.shtml ) that tell you what badge allows what move to be used outside of battle, but glaringly omit what level of pokemon will listen to you at each badge, so I need to ask, what levels does each badge allow traded pokemon to obey you? I currently have the fifth badge but want to know if I am safe to level up my pokemon or not (I have an all traded team to keep me always moving forward, but I then found the Blissey secret base, so, yeah! ) Thanks

If I'm not wrong, the stone badge starts at Lv20 and each badge increases the allowance by 10 levels.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

If memory serves me right, it's 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100.

I recall the first gym is always lv 20, while the last gym I battled was the sixth (Winona's), which let me use Pokemon up to lv 70. I recall the seventh badge lets you use up to lv 80.

And again, I might be mistaken. But if memory serves me right, there's someone who talks about the effects of badges in the trainer's school at Rustboro.

Years
    I meant when you start the game.

I think it's 10, because my Beldum stopped obeying me at that level before I battled Roxanne.

No, I meant level 20 for traded Pokemon (although it looks like its level 10 instead of 20?). Badges mainly affect traded Pokemon. For Pokemon you catch, I think they will always obey unless they're coded to disobey (Like Deoxys in R/S/E if it wasn't a fateful encounter). I've gotten a Combusken up to Level 25 on an emulator before getting the first badge and it never disobeyed so I know it will work up until then.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    No, I meant level 20 for traded Pokemon (although it looks like its level 10 instead of 20?). Badges mainly affect traded Pokemon. For Pokemon you catch, I think they will always obey unless they're coded to disobey (Like Deoxys in R/S/E if it wasn't a fateful encounter). I've gotten a Combusken up to Level 25 on an emulator before getting the first badge and it never disobeyed so I know it will work up until then.

The Beldum I'm talking about is the event, and as it's OT is Steven, it counts as a traded Pokemon. The first badge allows you to go to level 20 after you get it. But he's asking about before you get it, the limit is level 10.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    And now for a question of my own. Are all legendaries capable of being Synch'd? I know that Lati@s can be, but could the others, as well? Groudon/Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, the Regis and/or the Mirage ones?

Bringing this to the new page, just incase. Still lookin' for an answer to this. :3

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
    Does anyone know if the background is supposed to be pitch dark during the contests in ORAS? I am only able to see the bottomscreen and my pokemon, the text box thing and the 5 stars at the top left corner on my topscreen.

Years
    I have some question to ask

1. How do I trade between Pokemon X and Y?
    2. Where Can I find all Q-Power?

1. Either by the normal way of having each game in different 3DS systems and trading like normal (unless you're trying to trade an ORAS exclusive item or move to X/Y, which isn't possible so it wont work) or by using PokeBank.

2. I'm assuming you mean O-Powers, in which case you can find a list of them here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back