• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just cleared the game(I guess I'm a little too late), and I'm doing some things left to do, I was wondering if the Mirage Legends get affected by Synchronize?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Jolly Latios :/

I've gotten to the part in the game where you get your Latios/Latias. (I got Omega Ruby, so I got Latios).

And I got a Jolly nature on it (which I heard turns out to be a s*** nature for Latios... Then I wanted to check something on the PSS and I accidentally saved my game, after forgetting to check the nature... So soft resetting is not an option for me anymore, and if I hard reset I'll loose the Mega Glalie I transferred from the demo...

Is there any way to make Jolly Latios useable?
    Or would someone be kind enough to trade me a better natured Latios with an English name?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I've gotten to the part in the game where you get your Latios/Latias. (I got Omega Ruby, so I got Latios). And I got a Jolly nature

Ohman. I can't offer a trade or any sound advice.. but if it makes you feel any better, I think I take the cake with my Adamant Latios. I think I'd rather give him a boost in speed than physical attack.
    In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

I forgot it was coming up so I didn't save first. Oops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps you'll luck out and get an Eon Ticket, if you really want one (at least, the other one, lol) to be useful competitively.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Ohman. I can't offer a trade or any sound advice.. but if it makes you feel any better, I think I take the cake with my Adamant Latios. I think I'd rather give him a boost in speed than physical attack.
    In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

I forgot it was coming up so I didn't save first. Oops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Perhaps you'll luck out and get an Eon Ticket, if you really want one (at least, the other one, lol) to be useful competitively.

I doubt that I'll be able to get an Eon Ticket... I basically live in the middle of nowhere, so streetpass isn't really an option.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So there's this one TM that's sitting in the northeastern corner of the Safari Zone (not the one that needs Surf), on a raised platform that requires the Acro Bike to get it. But said platform sits on a plateau that you can only get up on via the Mach Bike. And since you can only switch between the 2 bike types at Rydel's, how are you supposed to get this TM?

Years
  • So there's this one TM that's sitting in the northeastern corner of the Safari Zone (not the one that needs Surf), on a raised platform that requires the Acro Bike to get it. But said platform sits on a plateau that you can only get up on via the Mach Bike. And since you can only switch between the 2 bike types at Rydel's, how are you supposed to get this TM?

I suppose you haven't found out about how you can obtain both Bicycles in the game. You'll have to show the Acro Bike to a Bird Keeper on Route 119 that requires Waterfall, and the Mach Bike to a Hex Maniac in the desert on Route 111. And then show either to a Triathlete at the Battle Resort, then go to Rydel and you'll be able to get both.

And there are two TMs you'll need both bikes for - Wild Charge and Energy Ball.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    So there's this one TM that's sitting in the northeastern corner of the Safari Zone (not the one that needs Surf), on a raised platform that requires the Acro Bike to get it. But said platform sits on a plateau that you can only get up on via the Mach Bike. And since you can only switch between the 2 bike types at Rydel's, how are you supposed to get this TM?
    UPDATE: ah, someone posted before me already.

Someone's done a video on Youtube about this, apparently if you talk to a few people they'll become customers at Rydel's and when you speak to Rydel he gives you the other. (Something like that)
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvErxpKWlrE

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You have both bikes at the same time now? Thanks for telling me that and who to show the bikes to.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • Thunder Stone location?

Hi!
    Sorry if this is in the wrong board but... Has anyone made it far enough in the game to where you know where to obtain a Thunder Stone (as well as any other evolutionary stones)? I just received an Eevee and I'm looking to change him into a Jolteon as soon as possible so I can begin leveling and training him.
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2015
    Hi!
    Sorry if this is in the wrong board but... Has anyone made it far enough in the game to where you know where to obtain a Thunder Stone (as well as any other evolutionary stones)? I just received an Eevee and I'm looking to change him into a Jolteon as soon as possible so I can begin leveling and training him.
    Thanks

You can find one in New Mauville! Another way to get one is through finding a Yellow Shard while diving, which you can then trade for a Thunder Stone at the diver's house just west of Mossdeep City.

don't s'pos there's a way to check his IVs too? (before the 6th badge)

You could use an IV Calculator online. c:

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I got the first one days ago, but the others are not appearing.

Uxie seems to appear between 20:00 & 21:00, Azelf between 21:00 & 3:59 and Mesprit between 4:00 & 19:59.

Why they are so uneven only GF will know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back