• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In lack of a better title: Hi!

Years
  • As you can see, I really joined PokéCommunity in October, for X/Y, but I only made one post and didn't return until now, so I'm still technically new.

I'm from Sweden and usually frequent the Swedish Pokémon forum PokéPlaza when I want to hang out with other Pokémon fans, but this seemed like a nice forum so I thought I'd try and hang out some here as well. I probably won't be posting a lot though - I picked 'Quiet' as my nature for a reason. Partly just because I'm shy, but also because I tend to forget to join in on discussions, and just observe them instead. :P

I've been a Pokémon fan for more than half my life, since 2000, I think. I'm currently trying to fill up my Dex in X, and also recently started writing a Pokémon fic. It's in Swedish though, so I'm afraid I can't post it here. ;)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC ReginaNoctis! :) Even though I don't know if I have a friend from Sweden before, but I'm glad to see you here. Sometimes I observe threads as well, and shy, but I know that you can hang out in this awesome place~

And speaking of X, I'm on the way of collecting the Dex too, so I think you have already know where to search for Trade Corner section and X and Y Friend Code thread on X and Y section, right? Alas that I can't trade due to my connection problem, but at least you can find what are you looking for in there.

I hope you keep staying this time, and best wishes on your Pokecommunitying, ReginaNoctis! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hej Regina! Vad kul att se fler svenskar här. Jag har sett en del komma och gå genom åren men jag och ett par killar till är de enda jag känner till som stannat länge. Hoppas du blir en till :)

Jag har aldrig varit på något svenskt pokemonforum och det känns lite knäppt att skriva på svenska här :p Men om du vill ha feedback på din fanfic så kan du skicka den till mig om du vill :) jag skriver mest på engelska här, är med i Roleplay Corner som du borde checka ifall du gillar att skriva! Det är en section här på PC alltså, för forumrollspel.

I wish you luck with your pokedex and hope to see you around. Feel free to drop me a VM if you want.

Years
  • Hej Adventure! Alltid roligt att stöta på andra svenskar. Återstår väl att se om jag blir långvarig, men jag siktar på det i alla fall. Det vore snällt av dig att titta på min fic, jag kanske skickar den någon dag då. :)

Ta en sväng förbi PokéPlaza vettja, eller åtminstone vår chatt, den är öppen för alla! ;)

Years
  • You and me both. :( I'm pretty shy hence the "timid" nature in my postbit. There really isn't a reason to be shy here, though.. and that's coming from someone who used to be so shy and reserved when first joining PC haha. Hopefully you'll end up posting around a bit! That's the best way to get the most out of this place. Welcome, Noctis!

The X/Y Quick Trade Thread would be perfect for you if you're on your way to finishing the dex so I very much recommend that. Lots of us are trading right now so finding partners isn't very hard. I need to start working on mine again.. but my 3DS started giving me black screen issues yesterday and I'm not quite sure what's up with that. Guess it might be time to start looking into a new one for Christmas, eh?

But aw! I'd have liked to read your fic but I of course can't read Swedish. Certainly is great to be bilingual though.. I speak Russian at home and English mostly everywhere else. Hooray for us! Enjoy your time here and see you around~

Back