• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Memoriam: PC Members who have permanently logged off/been permanently banned

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I certainly recall the names Spey, Ctep, and Gary the Magic Fairy, but the only one I recall anything about is Fox♠. I remember he was intelligent and a great pixel artist.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Okay sorry, just had to do that. While there was Mac that I recall being former staff and then getting the boot (don't be like me!), Snivy I don't remember too much at all of and what I do know pretty much everyone else does, him being the Guinness World Record holder of the fastest climb to staff evar. I wonder if he had a secret formula or something, or maybe he was just h-staff on a sock showing us noobs how it's done. I dunno ¯\o_°/¯

Last edited:

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I remember clearly about a banned person advertising sex pills. Oh god I could not stop my laughter seeing it on a friend's profile.

Oh, and there are a few on the album on my profile, including the one I mentioned here.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Over the years I been here. There have been many I knew and will always cherish their friendship too many to list a lot of them are not on here anymore :(

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Jumping on the Teezee and Mac bandwagon. I pretty much miss them too, they were pretty evident when they were still here. :(

ALSO CID ;;

Years
  • Okay sorry, just had to do that. While there was Mac that I recall being former staff and then getting the boot (don't be like me!), Snivy I don't remember too much at all of and what I do know pretty much everyone else does, him being the Guinness World Record holder of the fastest climb to staff evar. I wonder if he had a secret formula or something, or maybe he was just h-staff on a sock showing us noobs how it's done. I dunno ¯\o_°/¯

I think I recall Snivy got kicked due to spam advertising. Kinda sad for a mod of of all things to still be breaking rules I have to admit. Another member I'm missing lately is diab_low (he was so funny and we talked together a lot) but he basically just decided to forget all about PC after starting university.

And yeah as Leijon said it was so heartbreaking when he announced his retirement from staff but it's very likely he may never come back given he wanted to give up after celebrating his 5th PCversary.

Sirfetch’d

Jumping on the Teezee and Mac bandwagon. I pretty much miss them too, they were pretty evident when they were still here. :(

ALSO CID ;;

I still hope that one day Cid will return and give us a life update. We all miss him dearly :(

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • As far as trolls go, Jolene and Spey are definitely my top two.

As far as genuine friends go, Arcanine(Andy), Kairi(Abby) and Dakota(Luis) were by far three of my closest friends in the 2003-2005 primal days of PC. Luis seems to have gotten himself banned after going off the deep end during my first extended absence from PC, Abby will rarely show up ever since she left the staff in the aftermath of some serious drama (that I, in my youthful brashness, admittedly played a part in instigating) and Andy just kinda...disappeared after he quit the staff two years ago. XD

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • As far as trolls go, Jolene and Spey are definitely my top two.

As far as genuine friends go, Arcanine(Andy), Kairi(Abby) and Dakota(Luis) were by far three of my closest friends in the primal days of PC. Luis seems to have gotten himself banned after going off the deep end during my first extended absence from PC, Abby will rarely show up ever since she left the staff in the aftermath of some serious drama (that I, in my youthful brashness, admittedly played a part in instigating) and Andy just kinda...disappeared after he quit the staff two years ago. XD

Yes I remember them ^_^ Great friends I kind of miss the old days, Yes there was lots of drama and stuff and there were fun times. I never knew what happened to D he was a nice guy
    Well Im still here if you ever want to chat XD ~

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I miss Jolene so ****ing much.

I also miss Mobile Tsk. Poopnoodle was really cool too. I don't know what her username is now.

Also Michii and Unforgettable and Gummy and Sublime and Ralph.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Another member I have been missing lately is the duo of Absol and tabor62. Those two were very fun and they always put a smile on the Trade Corner and then suddenly one of them decided to leave the forums, and because they were so bonded with each other, the other one decided to quit as well.

They have never been seen ever again since leaving staff.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Guys, if you know why a user was banned, please do not share it in this thread. If you've asked that member and know the reason or were a part of the group that made the decision, that's fine, however telling everyone in this thread is disrespectful. The ban should stay between the banned user and higher staff. If that banned member chose to share the information with you, that's fine, however it's not your story to tell. Thanks.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does anyone remember a former mod named Vernikova? She was the first true friend I made when I was new here. She was really nice and welcoming. I wish she was still around. :(

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Hey, does anyone know what the **** happened to Cordelia? He was a friend of mine and we used to chat a lot, but then he just got banned on here, and he's always offline on Skype.

He has a new Skype as of a month or so ago, and also Steam now. I dunno how often he's on Skype since I just forget I even have it, but he's on steam mobile almost daily, so he's alive. lol.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Oh man.. anyone remember Spey? It was spey, right?
    oh my god I wish I didn't remember >.<

It was about 5 years ago. I was 14 years old and dying for attention and drama, so I basically threw myself head-first into the 'drama' surrounding Spey. I started talking to him and immediately regretted it when he kept dragging me with him into his schemes to get modded at every forum he could. And then I asked to be his pair and I hate myself for it to this day. D: I haven't talked to him since 2010 though lol.

Also, RIP myself. I've been sporadically active here since the end of 2010 since most of the friends I regularly talked to up and left around the same time. There are quite a few of my old friends still active here, but it'd be kinda presumptuous of me to force my way into their well-established groups and try to get talking with them again after disappearing for a few years.

Back