• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In need of a tool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    Currently working on ruby a hack, has been going great so far, but I have a problem, Because some of the pokémon that apear in the wild are Jhoto pokémon, they aren't apearing on the pokédex when you catch or see them, is there a tool that will allow all pokémon to apear on the pokédex straight away?

If so can you tell me where to find said tool?
    And if not, is there some other way to resolve this problem?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    There isn't any worry, you can just make an update dex script so you have the national dex.
    but you know, this kind of stuff should be answered in the simple questions thread.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2008
    Ah, thank you. Sorry to sound like even more of a Newb here, but how would I go about doing that?

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    well in Ruby the only way(at least i think the only way) to activate the NAtional Dex is to perform a trade between R/S and FR/LG, with the R/S recieving a Jhoto/Kanto pokemon. After the trade when you check your pokedex the regional numbers will be changed with the national numbers....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    well in Ruby the only way(at least i think the only way) to activate the NAtional Dex is to perform a trade between R/S and FR/LG, with the R/S recieving a Jhoto/Kanto pokemon. After the trade when you check your pokedex the regional numbers will be changed with the national numbers....

I thought it could be updated with a simple "special" talk script.
    sorry insanity but i forgot what "special" what it was.
    i made one on pokescript and it worked, if I can make it again for XSE,i could give you the script insanity.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The Scrabox isn't for questions. Try the Simple Questions thread in ROM Hacking next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back