• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Need of help

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Can someone help me evolve my feebas into milotic?

If you do i can trade you a shiny skarmory with an impish nature and nice attacks...its also level 100 and has been ev trained to help out in battle... soo if anyone can help me please post here

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    I'll trade the feebas to whoever can do it...they max out its beauty and then raise it one lvl with a rare candy into a milotic...if it comes back successful, then i will trade the person the shiny skarmory as a reward for doing the job

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    no thanks...i would prefer the feebas i have to be evolved into a milotic...thanks anyways

Can anyone else help me?

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    I'll help you for free, since you can find this information anywhere online.

First, you need to raise Feebas's beauty stat by Poffins. I have NO idea how the whole Poffin thing works though, but I found it a pain in the ass to get the right Poffins. There is a guide here on making Poffins:

https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925601/48341

Good luck!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    @ Dialga...do you think you can make the right ones with the right levels to help max out its beauty?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Can you evolve my feebas into a milotic for me and i can trade you the skarmory and attach a leftovers item to it too?

Can i trust you with my feebas because its my only one ='[ and i really want it back

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    YEAH IM HUNTING FOR SHINIES BUT EVOLVING FEEBAS......... NA!! YOU CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE
    ILL JUST LOOK IF MY WIFI WORKS KK?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Soo if i trade you the feebas now, how long would it take you to evolve it into a milotic without having it battle a pokemon?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    Soo if i trade you the feebas now, how long would it take you to evolve it into a milotic without having it battle a pokemon?

ILL DO MY BEST AND ILL TRY TO COOK AS FAST AS I COULD BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IF MY WIFI DOESNT WORK IN SECOND TIME WE TRADE ( AND THAT IS WHEN YOUR GETTING YOUR MILOTIC BACK) IT MIGHT NOT WORK COZ IT SOMETIMES DISCONNECT ME FOR NO REASON :(..............

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    Crap...umm can i get back to you later i have to get ready to leave out somewhere...Thanks

ALso if there is anyone else who can help me please post here or PM me...reward is a shiny skarmory with leftovers

Back