• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

in need of some decent battles trying to hone my skills before playing heart gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse jenco

ZAP YELLOW creator
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    hey every one this is jesse jenco some may know me as the creator of zap yellow in the romulation section in hacks but ive discontinued it but now im on a mission to obtain all 493 pokemon and raise them all to level 100 with EV training without actually hacking the pokemon themselves i will use any other method to reach this goal if i want to use AR to super exp gain or make pokemon with specific EVs appear i will do so however, my goal is that all my pokemon themselves must be legit pokemon they cannot be hacked by stat or capture or location the pokemon itself must be legit entirely but i will use any method to achieve my goal. Now down to buiseness i am a decent strategist who analyses the situation and i need to hone my skills before HG/SS come to america or i buy one i want heart gold because personally gold was my favorite i love fire and pheonixes so ho-oh is my pokemon so i need some good battles to improve my skills and also to defeat a rival player who is my old friend from school who defeated me he is very good so good that he was able to kill my LV 100 salamance with a LV 1 kangaskan that wasnt even hacked so after that embarresing defeat i thought i need to improve my strats and i remembered im a member at pokecommunity i havent been here for awhile. plus im not only looking to hone my skills but im also looking for good battles i like LV.100 battles in game my name is Jesse my friend code is 1074 8599 5307 if interested in a good time time post a reply with your friend codes. Also we'l make it interesting ok when you all post your codes also post your favorite owned pokemon one pokemon that you have that is your favorite of all your team or owned pokemon and why it is your favorite. I will say mine right now my favorite team member is my UMBREON because he learns good strat moves and he killed a snorlax and exploud by himself in a double battle back in pokemon emerald and ive had him since 2004. NOTE:in the battle pokemon with hacked movesets, types, stats,or abilities are forbidden and also each player has the choice to include one UBER legendary pokemon in their team except Arcueas because he can be any type in the game just by holding a plate and thats like a freebee so yeah those are my conditions.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back