• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In need of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    3 charmanders
    3 Bulbasaurs
    3 Squirtles

I dont care about natures and stats etc and all need to be level 5 or under.

I dont have an event pokemon but i can get you most pokemon just tell what you need :)

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
    I suppose I can help you if you haven't gotten them already.
    I'm in need a Misdreavious first in formost, can you list some of your 'rarer' pokes up for trade?

shot571

i dont mind doing it either. any good pokemon for trade?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Yea i have a Misdreaviou, and you name the pokemon and ill get it for you as long as its not like lugia or celebi or pokemons like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    you breed a female member of the Shinx family with a pokemon that knows ice fang, the baby shinx should have it.

I cant try for you, everyone else add me as a friend and i will do trades between today and monday :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back