• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In search of a Victini.. (Close please~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    As the title mentions, I'm in search of Victini.
    As of right now, the things I can offer, really aren't much, asides from Pokemon with hidden abilities. And the ones I have Minccino with Skill Link, Charamander with Solar Power, Beartic with Swift Swim(who is lvl 30), Torchic with Speed Boost, Froakie with Protean, Eevee with Anticipation, Snorunt with Moody(who is also lvl 30), Pumpkaboo with Insomnia, Chimchar with Iron Fist, and a Treecko with Unburden.

Though a few of these would require me to breed them, but still, that's easily done within a short bit anyhow. If there's anything in specific you'd like to know about each, ask away. Or if there's anything in specific you're looking for in return. As far as IV's go, I can't guarantee that they'll be perfect IV's, but I can check for the ones I've got already ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back