• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In serious need of help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika?

PokéNovice
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    The thing is, i really fu-d up and lvld mainly my pachirisu =w=... and i've been at the elite 4 for the pst 2 months trying to beat them, then I traded my lvl 73 celebi to my white version so i could get zorua, before i was getting to the pokemon master, BUT now i am really screwed with only a
    lvl 58 pachirisu, lvl 38 bronzong, lvl 50 dialga, lvl 45 machoke, lvl 36 clefairy, and lvl 33 snover as my best pokemon, SO...
    if anyone has anything they'd like to trade or advice that could help me, I'd love you forever
    I'll definately give the pokemon back if you trust me with it as soon as i beat the elite 4, it will be back with in like 30 minutes >w<, but obviously it's stupid to trust really good or rare things with a complete stranger, so DONT unless you are really trusting, give me something you love.
    I'm only asking for a temporary trade of something a high enough level to help me get past these people... I'll design you a signature like mine in return, custom pokemon sprites of your choosing and all o.e... (best i can offer since i dont know you in real life and cant draw :c... but actually making pokemon to maple sprites is really hard and most people can't or don't have the patience to do it, If that helps >w<
    Please? +n+

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hiya, Rules state that you must be offering and requesting at least 10 different species of Pokemon each in order to have a Trade Thread. Use the Quick Trade Thread or browse the shops to find a strong E4 mon. ^^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back