• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In the midnight hour, she cries because she's sad and alone and just a little pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    I'm glad to be back on here. I missed PC dearly. This is the first and only forum that I've joined. It's been hectic trying to stay steadily on with me moving 3 times, and trying to wrap up college. I let my account sit too long

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Spring Break seems like it should be far off, due to the cold weather that keeps hitting us here.. o__o

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    My finals are next week, and then it's spring break! I'm going to write, and play Frisbee Golf, and write some more, and play video games, and write my heart out! I'm so looking forward to it, I want it to be now! College is so boring... D:

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    Thread title reminds me of the time I accidentally asked my best friend to marry me via text message.

Damn autocorrect.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Heheheh :D

I've fortunately never had any incidents like that happen to me with anyone important. I do remember freshman year I was in the pod with Regina and we were looking at some insanely hilarious accidentally sexual autocorrect incidences. I kind of crept everyone out with my insane nonstop laughter. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, congrats, Aero. :] Anyway, for me, it's gotta be in-between. If I'm close to attaining a new milestone, I would post as much as I can to finally reach it. If I'm not, I would just relax, take it slow, and enjoy the fun of posting.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I didn't care about my postcount at all, haha. I've been here a loooong time but I was mainly a lurker. I was shy enough for it to stop me from posting in sections other than the Trade Corner. Posts there don't count towards the postcount, so even though I've posted A LOT there, I guess it was why I was indifferent about it. It's been just a few months since I got myself to start posting in other sections and its easier every day, haha. I still don't give it too much importance but it is indeed nice watching it grow little by little.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sometimes it's neat to pass milestones, but in general if I really cared about my post count, I wouldn't go back and forth between an alt account, I'd just keep it all on one and let it get higher. xD;

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
    mmh.. I never really cared for my post count on the forums I was on, just tried to be active and make friends... something I didn't do here, since I was always too scared to post in something like this here.

TY

I don't care for my post count one tiny bit as the most posts I made are in a place where they don't count :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    When i first joined PC i really did care about it. I would constantly look at my avg post count per day and try to improve xD By now, i really dont care that much about my post-count, since i probably make 50% of my posts in the forum games sections xD i admit though its nice to see the how much it has increased at the end of a day :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back