• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In Tlayacanqui

Xolotl

The Patriarch of the Nahuatan
Years
  • Hello, PokéCommunity. My name is Xolotl (sho-lo-tl).
    I've seen and been on these websites before, but now I'm really participating in this. I've mainly joined the PokéCommunity to learn how to hack ROMs and make my own game. I ask everyone to help me anyway they can, and I'll help you in anyway I can.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Welcome, Xolotl.

I wish you the best in your ROM hacking. Many newcomers are interested in that field.

Have a good time here, and I'll see you around.

Milk and Peace

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, I'm pretty sure I wasn't even close to pronouncing your user name correctly. xD

Welcome to the community, Xolotl.
    It's always great to gain a new member with previous forum experience.
    Getting around here will be that much easier for you, my friend. ;D

There are a lot of people willing to help you over in the ROM Hacking section of the community. May I suggest checking out the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum if you want to further you ROM hacking skills? That area is pretty darn good for it!
    If you ever have any questions, the Simple Questions thread is a pretty great place to ask them.
    (Just make sure you do a search to make sure that specific question has not already been answered, okay?)

I'm sure your ROM hacking powers will greatly increase during your stay here.
    I do hope that stay will be for quite a while. ;D

Cheers.

Kaizer-X

RoM HaCkeR
    Years
  • Hi there...um xotolot...hmm that doesn't sound rite..owh..OK i will start over. Hey there xolotl, Welcome to pokecommunity xD. Unique username u got there, its cool. Haha. Anyways i hope you will enjoy your stay here and if u need any help with hacking, you can pm me. Good luck with your hacking

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome Xolotl! Nice username you have there.

I hope you have a wonderful time here. Good luck with your ROM hacking!

Back