• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] IN URGENT NEED OF HELP QUICK

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    When I load my Pokemon Emerald Rom, a Grey Screen Appears and nothing else, I checked the Bugs and it said this

Emu version : 1.8.0-beta 3
    Emu Type : Normal Version
    File : C:\Documents and Settings\Dakini\My Documents\Brandon's Stuff\Pokemon Emerald Island\Pokemon Emerald Island.gba
    BIOS Checksum: 0B83ECAD
    Internal name: POKEMON EMER
    Game code : BPEE
    Cart Save : FLASH1M_V103 SIIRTC_V001
    Using BIOS : 0
    Skip BIOS : 0
    Disable SFX : 0
    Skip intro : 0
    Throttle : 150
    Rewind : 0
    Auto frame : 0
    Video option : 0
    Render type : 1
    Color depth : 32
    Red shift : 00000013
    Green shift : 0000000b
    Blue shift : 00000003
    Layer setting: FF00
    Mirroring : 0
    Save type : 0 (0)
    Flash size : 00010000 (00010000)
    RTC : 0 (0)
    AGBPrint : 0
    Speed toggle : 0
    Synchronize : 1
    Sound OFF : 1
    Channels : 030f
    Old Sync : 0
    Priority : 2
    Filters : 0 (0)
    Cheats : 0
    GB Cheats : 0
    GB Emu Type : 1

What does it mean?
    I've just spent the past two-three days Mapping and editing Pokemon and Attacks, it's been really tiring too, PLEASE HELP QUICK

How is it that no-one knows how to fix this?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    You probably overwrote some needed files for the game to start while you were pokemon hacking... Just export your roms maps from the current rom and add them in a new clean rom.. Also, when you reinsert the sprites, make SURE you repoint them to a place with a lot of free space (FFFF) so that you don't overwrite necessary files again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2012
    You probably overwrote some needed files for the game to start while you were pokemon hacking... Just export your roms maps from the current rom and add them in a new clean rom.. Also, when you reinsert the sprites, make SURE you repoint them to a place with a lot of free space (FFFF) so that you don't overwrite necessary files again.

Also, hacking pokemon emerald in general is unstable so IDK if that's actually the problem.
    I also have the issue of every map I insert ending up in the Starting Town's Map Bank D:
    I don't know how to fix that, and what about all the edited moves?

Back