• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In which Gen you met Pok?mon?

In which Generation you met Pok?mon/became a Pok?mon fan?

• Second Generation (Chikorita - Celebi)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fourth Generation (Gonbe)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Golden Groudon

hi i'm golden groudon
    Years
    First Gen when it came out in china:chinese:. My friend forced me to watch in and I'm glad he did . Then I went to japan, in which I got my hands on a few manga's, and finnally the USA.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    1998, First Generation... Here at Brazil... My Friends Discovered, I watched, and now, they hate and I love...

Tigerpichu

The evil,demonic pichu
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    First gen.I lurved the episodes,I`d remember I`d beg my mom to let me watch it every morning..my first pokemon-related item was a mew plushie and I didn`t even know it.I called meh mew plushie "Kangaroo cat."Lol.I soon learned about pokemon and have loved it ever since.^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    4th generation. I didn't like Pok?mon at all till now. XD j/k

1st generation, 1st episode. I feel in love with it ever since. ^_^

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    1st gen like others.

Well, like everybody else, i met pokemon in first generation and the first pokemon i saw was Bulbasaur.I don't like the adv.gen although in anime i first saw a clip of adv. gen then i saw it completely through 1st episode.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    :D First Generation. My old pal Jeremy told me about it and I became hooked,It was probable about half way threw the first season.Though I missed almost the entire whirl islands :( because ,well, My cable is evil Evil I tell you evil they got rid of my WB about half way threw the Johto season and didn't bring it back intill about till the end of the Whirl islands.~ploted the doom and utter distruction of what evil evil diabolical person that took away my WB Mwa ha ha ha ha ha!,oh did I say that out load!~I never did get to see the rest of the whirl islands episodes though I did get to see a few,Imma gonna watch them on cartoon network:) I'm glad they brought back my WB though after suffering about a year wit no pokemon but my movies and stuffed toys and little plastic thingys and cards.Ok I'm done blathering on...gotta catch you later~gah that name it reminds me of Misty leaving,come back Misty we miss you!Your coming back in a couple weeks yea!What your leaving after 2 episodes noooo!!~ok now I'm really done blathering on. :P

zsun_44

Just a member
    Years
    First generation for me...
    i was about to watch this anime but they showed the first episode of pokemon instead. thats when i got hooked onto pokemon.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    In the first gen of course!!, i got my blue version in the 98!,**sigh**.

The old days, when the people was used to teach Alakazam physical movesets XD.

DarkTerror

COCKROACH
    Years
    First generation, since I saw the first episode of the TV show, I decided to get Pokemon Red the next day =P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    my first time seeing it was when my cousin made me watch all of his old videos in 1998

Back