• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Congratulations, you'll make a great moderator. (B
Well-deserved, too.

As Nathan said earlier (I think)- even if there were to be a prom, I probably wouldn't go. I don't like being around a lot of people, so I would end up just lurking in a corner somewhere, watching everyone else. X)

Years
As future dictator of the world, I hereby elect myself as an Ultra Mod.
You may now Ultra-Bold my name, thank you very much.

xD
IN OTHER NEWS, I think my history teacher got me hooked on I Love Lucy. We watched a few episodes in class today while learning about American culture in the '50s, and it's actually a really funny show.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really enjoyed Bewitched growing up. As well as I Dream of Jeannie. Both great, funny shows. :3

AND WITH THAT GOOD NIGHT DCC~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, what, a PC prom? I must say, that would be pretty interesting. I imagine it wouldn't go so well, though!

@Delta
.____. I remember being forced to watch that show, as a kid. I also remember hating it haha.

Edit:
Night, Mac [:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I grew up watching all those classic TV shows. I Love Lucy is one of my absolute favorites, along with Andy Griffith, Dick Van Dyke, and all those other great old shows. I try to catch I Love Lucy in the mornings - it comes on TV Land at 10 but I always wind up getting tied up with something else and forgetting it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I was a huge fan of Bewitched as a kid (second Darrin for life!) and a lot of older sitcoms that were out way before I was even born thanks to Nick at Nite. Y'know, when they actually played classic shows and not just stuff that gets filtered out of syndication from modern day TV.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Night Mac! A PC prom? Will you go with me Jess or anyone willing to spend some time with a lazy ass like me?

Honest

Hi!
Years
But you'll give yourself the magic touch! Though I doubt hstaff will look kindly at you babbling to yourself.

Oh god, it's a paradox.

Edit: I WAS. -_-;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If i was modded, i wouldn't think about sleeping too. But don't forget ya old friends Dipu. Keep posting here ya heard?

Years
It was funny, I left the DCC for 3 minutes, and I came back and Dipu was modded.
As Ultra Mod, I approve.
So, for the 5th (and probably last) time, CONGRATS DIPU! Better get started on the calculus homework xD

Night everyone!

Years
Dipu got modded when I was shopping so what a bad time for me lol.

But yeah, it brings this section to 3 mods and I know of 2 other sections with 3 mods, so it may end up becoming a common occurrence.

Congrats Dipu, don't let your new place at staff cut you out from talking to me.

Years
I need to be up at 6AM tomorrow and the new promotion is keeping me up, too. I always get so excited for people. ;o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back