• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Maybe you just work better under pressure.

That being said…

IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS WEBSITE IN AN HOUR I WILL GIVE YOU A 0 GOGOGO
I do. Which is sad, because that means I tend to be lazy about things until I feel the panic of "oh crap it's not done", and then I'll actually work on them.

Not a good habit by any means, but eh.

I don't do the website stuff. X( I wouldn't even know where to begin. And knowing me, I'd probably just make it worse.

"What's this thing do-- WHOOPS FORUMS DOWN AGAIN IT WASN'T ME."

Haha, was PC acting up? I hadn't been around today until now. I wonder if the staff ever get offended by out jokes about PC crashing. x;
Haha, I don't think so. A lot of us are equally as annoyed about the forums acting up as the members are, so. Yeah.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yes! I'm finally here. Because I couldn't log in (therefore was blocked out as a guest), I've actually had to do things aside from lurking on PC. ]; On the upside, I actually got some work done haha. Perhaps PC being down could be a positive thing, for some of us.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Yeaaaah, it keeps happening to me that I'll go to log on, and Pc will just be like:
Nope.

And man, it's a lot harder to procrastinate when you don't have anything more interesting to do. :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm glad PC is up and running again.

Eugh. I bought some Pokemon cards today from a flea market because I'm an idiot. They were really cheap. Buuuut I didn't notice the mass amount of typos on the package. It also only has 9 cards in each pack, instead of 10, like the label says. And at least one of the cards in each pack is fake. Haha.

Then why are you procrastinating, Roc? X}
I'm procrastinating eating. Partially out of laziness and partially because my house is really cold and I don't want to move haha.

Years
Every time PC is down, I hang out either on the Showdown server or at another forum. And yeah I'm online because there were no jobs at work for me today so I had no choice but to go home. Maybe PC being down can sometimes be a good thing lol.

And given a new modding happened today, sometimes it overshadows this thread lol.

Sir Codin

I must study for an upcoming exam, but nooooooo....I'm procrastinating again!

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Jess:
That's why you should always read what you buy Jess! X)

Unn? Oh, no I'm not procrastinating now, but I was earlier, and Pc was down. :T

How've you been?

@Tyler:
I've got plenty of excuses in case you don't do the paper! :D

Sir Codin

Naw, I'm actually studying right now, working on vocabulary. Listening to classical or neo-classical music helps me focus better on studying for some reason.

Sir Codin

Right now I'm listening to Charles-Widor...I prefer organ symphony composers similar to him like Bach and such, though I enjoy the occasional Mozart and Beethoven now and then.

From what I understand, neo-classical music is basically classical-style music (orchestras, symphonies, etc) made in the 20th Century or later. "Neo" is derived from the Greek prefix for "new, young." Basically it's classical music that's not old enough to be "classic"

Crux

Evermore
Years
Oh, thanks.
Sorry, half-asleep, and I've seen matrix to many times. :x

I really like Shostakovich myself, but yeah, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, they're all really great.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think the DCC is a crazy group of people bent on taking over the world with Drakow as their supreme ruler.

.. Or someone else since it doesn't seem Drakow comes around as often?? I don't know I usually lurk here.

Crux

Evermore
Years
That person would be me.
Jess is the Weapons Expert, Tyler is the Berserker General, Dipu is the Moral Adviser.
Drakow is just a common ally.

Tell you neighbors and mayors, side with us and your windmills and agricultural lands will be spared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back