• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't imagine that being good (cranberry and french toast), so, no, I'm not "jelly"!

True, true.
But these guys do show up in the bathroom (including the shower) sometimes:
Spoiler:

My mother is terrified of those.
She makes me kill them for her. There was a really really tiny one in the kitchen and I actually felt bad. It was surprisingly cute. {:

I should find a spider and keep it with me when I want to be left alone. Good way to deter people, hmm? :D

Dipu, I've never noticed it in the pictures you've posted of yourself.
Would it really be noticeable to be missing your canines? x: My teeth were really crowded and I lost all four of mine when I was a kid, but they weren't the permanent ones.

Years
I had a poor housefly starve to death in my room. It flew fruitlessly into my window for three days. At last it flew at my laptop monitor and fell on the desk. It didn't fly again. I flipped it over with a piece of paper and it was so tired, it couldn't even flip itself back up.

And then I flushed it down the toilet.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
D:
How can that not sound good to you, Jess?

Spoiler:

Yeah, that might would work. X)
Aside from people that actually like spiders, like me! :D

I've always liked my canine teeth, and I have no idea why. . . Am I nuts? . . Guys?

Blah, you make it sound so pitiful. And then slightly comical.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Putting the warning in spoiler totally defeated the purpose of it. Thanks. -_-;

And Jess, the reason you never noticed is cause A)I try to make it as unnoticeable as possible and B)I get to pick what goes up and what doesn't. =D

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Blah, you're totally wrong!

Okay, luckily not really anything everything is accurate in this song though. . .
But Bowling For Soup, Ftw!

Years
If you love him in a heterosexual way, one of you must be the woman. I'll leave the two of you to figure it out.

kekekekekeke. I'm anal like that. I's never hads the bromances befores.

Years
I just took out his appendix :S

No, I'm supposed to be watching Breaking Bad right now, but I'm watching Star Trek instead, aha! :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
If you love him in a heterosexual way, one of you must be the woman. I'll leave the two of you to figure it out.

kekekekekeke. I'm anal like that. I's never hads the bromances befores.

Aaaaaaaaaaand, we crossed a line with that. No. Just, no.
Goodbye.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Paladin's post made me laugh.
I must say, you and Dipu seem like such an odd pairing haha. Kind of like you would just spend time terrorizing him with pictures of bugs and clips of animal shelter commercials and posting rage faces. X}
...why do I know so many ways to bother him? I:

Is anyone still around?
Nobody has posted since 2am, so...
how're you guys doing? x:

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think you're just easy to annoy. I've known Paladin longer than I've known you, and I can only bother him in a few ways.

I haven't, either.
Apparently I don't watch any of the shows that people like now. x: Closest I come to that is NCIS haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I guess I am rather easy to annoy =P

And I keep reading that as Pokemon Anime, ugh. And yeah, I think it's pretty cute. A lot like Nintendogs, but nothing wrong with that imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back