• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Welcome back, Nathan. {:

Darn, guess I'm going to die. Would seem a bit odd for a female to be named 'nick', but at least I'd survive the apple apocalypse.

Sorry for being randomly inactive. Darn battery powered thermometer doesn't want to work. .-.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm safe because my name is the female version of it. B]

Years
I'm safe because my name is the female version of it. B]

My name is in fact very similar to yours Toujie. The only difference is that my variation of the spelling has an "h" in it that almost always gets missed. Every time it gets misspelled it really bugs me, but at least it's unique in a way.

Your name is "Nicole" while mine is "Nichole". Very similar indeed.

Years
See, my full name is Nickolas, spelled with a K instead of an H. It's like, the Greek spelling or so I've been told.

Wow, that's interesting. You have a unique variation like I do!

I was originally going to be named Chloe at one point, which my name contains an anagram of. I do know that Nicole is the most common variation of my name, but having an extra letter is kinda nice. At least I fit the 7-character limit for player names in Pokemon games lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If I was a boy I would've been Stephen, because my older sister is Stephanie. It would have been the most cheesy.

I was almost Nicolette and I so wish I was :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back