• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
LOL. That 'Peanut butter jelly time', used to be the bomb back then in... 2006 I guess?

That was the first time I seen it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Good morning PC. Been 24 hours I don't come on PC and I come back with Wario trying to get out of my screen and when I click him there's He-Man singing HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA. I think 24 hours away from PC is not good.

2647513_o.gif

What's going on. and I said heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa ♥

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Good morning and good bye to you Liljz, cos its actually good night for me.

Bye DCC!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello Jz and goodbye Snorlax!
I still didn't see Wario, maybe because I use an iPad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Whelp, going to school soon. I really feel like skipping but if I don't skip these two last days of school for the month, my absence percentage would be 30%, which is the limit =/

So I gotta go today and tomorrow >.<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have problems with class skipping too, haha. Meh.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
DCC, konbanwa~

@Nathan: Really? I went on PC with my iPhone and it was smack dab in the middle of every page I went to. Maybe it wasn't there at the time you were on?

@LilJz: Don't skip classes bro! Save your attendance percentage for education's sake! I'll be so proud of you if you do. :3

@Dradier: Morning to you, Dradier! It's night for me now.

@Toujours: Oh no, not you too! D:

I used to skip classes fairly regularly last year. Regretted it a LOT. I didn't understand a huge chunk of what was taught in the tutorials. >< I've made it a point never to skip classes again if I can help it.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Seems like Wario didn't like me Amanda.
Skipping classes? Favorite activity after procrastination.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I almost skipped my next class but I really don't know why. Like I don't mind the class and if I go I can get soda and a croissant from the store nearby, I just don't feel like getting out of bed. I got halfway through the apologetic email before I snapped back to reality and decided to go anyway.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I almost skipped my next class but I really don't know why. Like I don't mind the class and if I go I can get soda and a croissant from the store nearby, I just don't feel like getting out of bed. I got halfway through the apologetic email before I snapped back to reality and decided to go anyway.

I miss class so much it's not even funny. I just can't be bothered to get out of bed sometimes ;;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I never skip work. I was sick all last week and I came in to work each day. :( Drugged up beyond oblivion, but I don't have the sick time to burn right now.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am sick a lot. I already missed 4 days of school because of sickness.
Why can't I see Wario?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not sick often, for the most part. Occasionally a virus or something like that. I often don't bother finding out what it is, though, because I usually don't see a doctor. Haha I remember my parents trying to scare me into eating more when I was a kid by telling me that if I were to get "really sick" and be unable to eat, I would die. [X Aren't they kind?

Edit:
Nathan, here it is:
wario.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back