• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
  • Are the singles costly?

My friend is convincing me to play Magic, but I'm hesitant due to the number of TCG I play already, lol.

Sir Codin

Even if they are costly, it still often saves you money in the long run than constantly opening multiple packs in the hopes of getting it.

Years
  • I thought it was more fun to buy something without knowing what's inside and be surprised. That's when I had people to play pokemon cards with, which hasn't been for a long time. :c

Sir Codin

Okay, I've decided to skip class today BECAUSE FIRE EMBLEM, THAT'S WHYYYYY!!!!!

Oh, alright, I'll go.

It's only like an hour and a half anyway.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I agree,scarf, but if you play competitively and need certain cards for your deck, it would technically be a big money saver to buy singles.

Car.. are you serious? Its the long weekend, you can play straight for 4 days with no worries hahaha!!

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Okay, I've decided to skip class today BECAUSE FIRE EMBLEM, THAT'S WHYYYYY!!!!!

Oh, alright, I'll go.

It's only like an hour and a half anyway.

That's very good, you should feel proud of yourself I know it's difficult sometimes but it's import-

HAHAHA I'MA PLAY LOTRO ALL DAY, sucks to still be in education.

<3

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    The long weekend? What is that? Is there a tool which makes weekends last longer? Because I'm interested in buying one :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I've played diffrient tcgs in the past - pokemon, yugioh, duel masters, digimon, magic, naruto, and a couple that I can't remember the name of. Yugioh is the only one I really liked.

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    A friend introduced me to Pokemon TCG two years ago and I really liked it, but I haven't played that much since that :X

Yu-Gi-Oh! is the best TCG ever! I spent hours playing with my cousins, buying cards, playing in school and trading the cards I had more than once (known as repeated cards XD) in my deck. It was really funny!

And I never got the chance to try Duel Masters, but I watched the anime and I would have liked to give it a try.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just started Easter Break! Sooo excited to have a few days off. :3

Sir Codin

I'm just acknowledging it for the chocolate and sugar coated marshmallows shaped like bunnies...bunnies that I can bite the heads off of without anyone looking at me like I'm some sort of psycho.

Oooh, good thing I didn't skip class today.

It's animal reproduction lecture.

That means

SSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • welsh-farmer-meme.jpg

Immetietly thought of this pic when reading your post Char.

Have fun in class Char!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Naughty DCC, aren't you?i had Easter break since last week. Returning to school on April 8th.

Sir Codin

She posts these things online now anyway, so I'm just passively listening while working on other projects.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm not having fun in class.

She posts these things online now anyway, so I'm just passively listening while working on other projects.

I only have one class I can use my computer in this semester. It sucks. How will I slack now?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back