• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Goin' off to sleep. Expecting to see 9 pages of new postst by tomorrow. 'Night

Going to sleep. Expecting to see 10 pages of new posts by tomorrow morning. 'night.

Last edited:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Yo Roc! How you doing?
I will never see Misty the same way.
That's fine because you won't really be seeing Misty any time soon. Save for some flashbacks in the Charizard episode but you'll live :p

Now to find a similar Iris picture... hmm.
Goin' off to sleep. Expecting to see 9 pages of new postst by tomorrow. 'Night

Going to sleep. Expecting to see 10 pages of new posts by tomorrow morning. 'night.

Make up yo mind :p

Crux

Evermore
Years
Yes sir, you gotta love cosplay! (I do... but not this. X) )
Cosplay-Fails-Pikachu.jpg

@Nathan:
Good I guess, kinda mentally exhausted. :T
You?

Night, Fox.

Years
Spring is good. It is still chilly despite of the lovely sun. Is it always chilly at beginning of spring in Europe? I am in England for my Easter holidays and it is so windy. I live in Malaysia where it is hot and humid.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm sure he meant pages, but same difference. lol

Yeah this a fast pace thread. Like sometimes I'd leave for only several minutes and the topic has already changed a few times.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Doing good too Roc. Used your mental too much, huh?
The DCC is real fast sometimes.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Nathan:
Eh, it's a long story.
Long and short is that i'm trying to rewire my brain.

Yeah, i'm still waiting for more of the Ovp crowd to find their way here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm pretty sure one everyone is settled again the DCC will go back to it's usual topics.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's fast indeed. I leave for a few hours and BOOM.

Also, too lazy to quote but that guy in a Pikachu suit reminds me of someone tbh xD

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Whelp, that's the second time this year that I've answered the door indecently clothed.
I should put a sticky note on my door that says 'STOP! Are you dressed?' or something.

I think I scared those hikers.

So as someone who's too lazy to put clothes on, I'm clearly too lazy to google translate the thread title. What does it mean?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So as someone who's too lazy to put clothes on, I'm clearly too lazy to google translate the thread title. What does it mean?
The Daily Chit-Chat though if you copy/paste the Japanese in the title on Google Translate you get "The Daily Chat"

And apparently there's one extra のthat shouldn't be there.

And usually I make sure I'm decently dressed when I answer the door or I'll make someone else go get it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I can't connect to the irc using mirc at ALL. I've had this problem before and no one even cared to help fix it and if they did they had no idea how. I can't remember how I fixed it last time either. ;_;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Whelp, that's the second time this year that I've answered the door indecently clothed.
I should put a sticky note on my door that says 'STOP! Are you dressed?' or something.

I think I scared those hikers.

-clears throat-

Ugh I can't connect to the irc using mirc at ALL. I've had this problem before and no one even cared to help fix it and if they did they had no idea how. I can't remember how I fixed it last time either. ;_;

OH NO! Get on via mibbit and I'll try to help you with it, Toujours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back