• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In your opinion who was the best girl to accompany Ash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
I pick May because of how much you can tell. Unlike Misty she was very mean very hard to comprehend. Dawn was so excited to get her first pokemon to start her pokemon contest career. When it came to May Ash helped like pokemon again and she was able to become one of the best contest coordinators. In all of the movies you can see the bond between the two. May is motherly, very passonate and she keeps Ash on his feet they just make one of the greatest couples. I can see Misty with Gary due to the fact that they have similar personality's. Dawn with Paul cause they somewhat bonded during the show. And so that is why I think May makes the best girl for Ash in Pokémon.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Hey KeyDragonSlayer, unfortunately this thread has been dead since September 2013, which means that it went over one month without receiving any new posts. I'm going to lock this thread, but feel free to create a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back