• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inception

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    *Warning this is for people who've seen the movie and might contain spoilers*

So I've seen the movie two days ago, and I found it really interesting. Honestly I was a little impressed. The whole concept just blew my mind. Dreams and reality always sparked my interest when I was younger. So this movie was just for me. However the ending left me in suspense. I found myself both happy with the movie. as well as angry and anxious. So for those of you who have seen it, (I'm hoping is a decent amount) Tell me. What did you think of this movie and it's ending.

What I think of it's ending.
    Spoiler:

Also what were your favorite scenes?

My favorite scene.
    Spoiler:

Discuss away PC!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    It seemed obvious to me that the top was falling at the end, so I just took it as being reality.

The movie was great though, easily the best one I've seen this year and maybe in recent years.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    It seemed obvious to me that the top was falling at the end, so I just took it as being reality.

The movie was great though, easily the best one I've seen this year and maybe in recent years.

I agree, obviously one of my new favorite movies and easily the best I've seen lately.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ugh, was at this move today but had to leave just as t was getting good because my mom started feeling sick... I'm gonna see it Monday instead.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Ugh, was at this move today but had to leave just as t was getting good because my mom started feeling sick... I'm gonna see it Monday instead.

I definitely suggest you do. ^_^ It left me thinking on my way back home. A two hour train ride from Manhattan to Queens. Alooot of time to think.

Years
    Greatttt movie. I don't know who Leo got in bed with to get two amazing roles in such a short time, (Inception and Shutter Island) but he's definitely making his way back to the A-List, and fast.

I thought the whole plot was just fantastic. The ending was predictable, but I still liked it. It worked. It wasn't conclusive but it pushed you towards the likely possibility. Keeps you thinking :) I just hope the don't come out with some awful Inception: The Sequel. That would ruin it for me I think.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Greatttt movie. I don't know who Leo got in bed with to get two amazing roles in such a short time, (Inception and Shutter Island) but he's definitely making his way back to the A-List, and fast.

I thought the whole plot was just fantastic. The ending was predictable, but I still liked it. It worked. It wasn't conclusive but it pushed you towards the likely possibility. Keeps you thinking :) I just hope the don't come out with some awful Inception: The Sequel. That would ruin it for me I think.

Leo was excellent, ^_^ Yeah I was thinking about if they made a sequel. I too hope they don't make one.

Years
    The Bucket List is my favourite movie of all time, however Inception and The Bucket List can't really be compared because they are in two completely separate genres. Let's just say that if The Bucket List wasn't my favourite movie of all time, this would be it. I saw it the Saturday after it came out and it was amazing. It's the best movie I've ever seen at the cinemas, the action was perfect, the concepts were great and it's so good that I'd be willing to see it multiple times over just to understand it more and more each time. Ten out of ten, five stars, extremely good.

I just hope the don't come out with some awful Inception: The Sequel. That would ruin it for me I think.
    I'd definitely have to disagree with this - a sequel would be perfect for a movie like this. There's so many unexplored concepts when it comes to this movie. Unlike a movie like the Matrix, where its sequels, although decent, couldn't match the original, Inception can be taken further, whereas with something like The Matrix they were like "yeah. You were in a dream. But.. uh.. now you're not. Still." In fact one of the criticisms I read in a review of Inception before I went to see it myself was that they hadn't explored the concepts enough in the movie. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel. But each to their own I guess :)

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I'd definitely have to disagree with this - a sequel would be perfect for a movie like this. There's so many unexplored concepts when it comes to this movie. Unlike a movie like the Matrix, where its sequels, although decent, couldn't match the original, Inception can be taken further, whereas with something like The Matrix they were like "yeah. You were in a dream. But.. uh.. now you're not. Still." In fact one of the criticisms I read in a review of Inception before I went to see it myself was that they hadn't explored the concepts enough in the movie. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel. But each to their own I guess :)

Hmm.. (Thinks) You may be right about the unexplored concepts that a sequel might present. The content of the this movies alone satisfied me. Hm, if done correctly it has potential. :)

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Chris Nolan just keeps getting better. A truly remarkable movie. It had everything a movie should have. DiCaprio was the man! xD

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    For those of you who watched this movie, what were favorite scene(s)?

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
    Years
    I really liked this movie. I really think that he was back in reality mainly because you could see the top faltering at the end AND HE SAW HIS KIDS FACES. In the dream HE HAS NEVER DONE THAT.

Years
    For those interested, the following image was done by several film analysts and explains what happened quite well.

If the moderation team thinks the image is too large/spoiler-ish, I'll edit and tag it.

Inception

Back