• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incest ^o^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Um, hello? Is everyone here forgetting that most famous authors/artists out there have had at least ONE relationship that could be considered incest? xD Poe! Wells! Even Darwin!
    That has no bearing to our own opinions. As they say: you wouldn't jump off a cliff just because someone else did.

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    More than half of you in this thread wouldn't think twice about it if we were in the nineteenth century.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    That has no bearing to our own opinions. As they say: you wouldn't jump off a cliff just because someone else did.

Oh, I wasn't trying to change anyone's opinions with that statement. :) I know it has no affect on them; it shouldn't. I was just surprised at the number of replies that were saying "Ewww omg gross!!!11" (well, not really, but along those lines somewhere~). It was just a thought like, 'Hey, are we all forgetting that this was once viewed as normal? Some of your favorite authors could have very well been married to his or her cousin!'. Again, just a thought. xP
    Originally posted by Accursed
    More than half of you in this thread wouldn't think twice about it if we were in the nineteenth century.

*This I like*.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

Oooh, you'd be so surprised.

If we were in the age of those people, half of your friends would be having incestuous relationships and you'd dive straight into anything.

It's frowned upon now, so you wouldn't.

Back