• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incoming!

Mega Buster

Yatta!
Years
  • Hello! I'm Mega Buster :3 I came to PokeCommunity to look for people to trade and battle with! I hope to make lots of friends! Just thought I'd introduce myself. Lets talk soon!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yes, we'll sure talk soon indeed! Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to trade, we have our Trade board! Annnd if you want to battle, you can check out our Battling & Team Battling board, as well as check out our PC showdown server anytime, y'know? <33

But yes, loads of new friends are around the corner; I, myself am happy to be a good pal of yours, if you wanna! Oh, and btw, you like the megaman games, right? I'm more into the Megaman battle network series, but, all of em' are fun~~

But yes, talk soon, and see you again! Ciao. C:

Mega Buster

Yatta!
    Years
  • Yes, we'll sure talk soon indeed! Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to trade, we have our Trade board! Annnd if you want to battle, you can check out our Battling & Team Battling board, as well as check out our PC showdown server anytime, y'know? <33

But yes, loads of new friends are around the corner; I, myself am happy to be a good pal of yours, if you wanna! Oh, and btw, you like the megaman games, right? I'm more into the Megaman battle network series, but, all of em' are fun~~

But yes, talk soon, and see you again! Ciao. C:

Haha Thanks, new friend! :) And yes I LOVE Megaman! Although my favorites are the Starforce games which are pretty much just like Battle Network! Thanks for responding! :D

Years
  • *rapidly fires Metal Blades at you*

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I like the classic Megaman series the best, but i have recently started getting into Megaman Battle Network again. I prefer BN over Starforce, mainly because most Navis are based off Robot Masters.

Mega Buster

Yatta!
    Years
  • *rapidly fires Metal Blades at you*

Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    I like the classic Megaman series the best, but i have recently started getting into Megaman Battle Network again. I prefer BN over Starforce, mainly because most Navis are based off Robot Masters.

Haha thanks! Classic Megaman has a special place in my heart :P but the only reason I prefer Starforce is because I grew up playing the game and watching the anime soooo I'm kinda biased :P
    Thanks for the welcome! Hope we talk soon :)

Back