• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incoming!

Sir Nice

The Man of No Talent
Years
  • Hey, y'all. You can call me Sir Nice, but you can call me anything else you really want. I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was playing the first-gen remakes at a relatively young age, and I've been playing ever since. I've also been playing quite a few ROM hacks, but I don't have a specific favorite. I usually just hide around, not usually socializing, but you will probably see me once in a while. But yeah, hope that changes, I'd love to get to know more people, and yeah, that's about it.

Years
  • Hi hi hi [x10]! I never played a rom hack but that's what we're famous for here lol. I do however want to get into rom hacking.

Anyway do you play any modern Pokemon games?

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
    Years
  • Hello and welcome, Sir Nice! I'm fairly new here as well, and have had a great time so far. Hope you enjoy the forums, and see you around! ^^

Years
  • Hiya Nice!! Welcome to PC. :D OR/AS are super awesome.. but FR/LG were great too, it's honestly hard to pick since Pokemon's amazing overall haha. I put over 300 hours into my Alpha Sapphire and am taking a break from it for a while to focus on other games. Seems like you're quite the big Pokemon fan so we highly encourage posting around as an active member, tons of cool people to meet here. Have fun!

Back