• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Increase Mic Volume

funrush

How's it going?
Years
  • Hey, I was doing some sound tests before I started my Let's Play, and I realized my voice was extremely too soft. I did a quick amplification in Audacity, but it made everything sound grainy. I am using a Pc, and yes, I do have all the volumes and amplifications up and on. I'm starting to think maybe it's because my mic (an old pair of headphones) is just really crappy. Would maybe buying a real mic make it better? But what I'm really asking is, any other ways besides increasing your volume in the recording section to increase your volume? Any specific programs/options? Help would be appreciated. Also, I'm using Vista.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    >> any other ways besides increasing your volume in the recording section to increase your volume? Any specific programs/options? Help would be appreciated. Also, I'm using Vista.

I guess you tried the "mic boost" in the recording page settings that you can get on right-clicking the sound icon on the right bottom of your screen?

Back