• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inevitable RSE Remake Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
Years
  • Imo the only reason i thought they were remade R/B and HG/SS is because they were the most popular. for one thing. I definately know in 10 years time pearl will NOT be remade.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • If Wireless Fidelity is used in the future of Pokemon, there won't need to be any more remakes. They're only there so you can finish getting all the Pokemon, really (any other reasons would not apply to RSE). The 'Dex could be quite easily finished by having the internet send you a random battle to get that Chansey you've always wanted. Obviously there'd need to be a bit more to it, but I can see it happening. It could even send you a remote route where you can catch the rarer Pokemon or something, but you could only have one open at a time. Of course Nintendo are allergic to online play, and they can suck your money out of your wallets if they keep making games that you need to buy, so that's what's going to happen. The more I think about it, the more likely it is that a remake will appear. >:|

And anyway, RSE are perfect, they don't need remakes. In saying that, so were the others...

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    I thought R/S/E were the best GBA/SP games I ever had. The music was the best. Hopefully they'll use the Hoenn Legendary battle remix from HG/SS

PokemonTrainerd

Trainerd
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    Why does everyone hate R/S/E? I've been playing pokemon for 12 years, and my favorite pokemon games are from the third generation.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • There's already a stickied thread for this, but I'll put in my 2 cents:

I'd like to see RSEmakes simply for the fact that:

1) Hoenn could do very well with the day/night cycle and the seasons
    2) Hoenn hasn't been rendered in 3D yet
    3) Many gaming stores are no longer selling GBA games, so quite a few kids can't enjoy the sweet juices of the GBA library without emulators and pirating.
    4) It'll obviously be released on 3DS. As much as everyone loves RSE in their current state, everyone will love them even more in orgasmic, eyepopping 3D.
    5) The new wave of Pokefans has nostalgia for RSE, not RBY or GSC. As far as GameFreak cares, those players got their message to grow out of Pokemon as soon as the remakes for their respective childhood games were released.

For all those reasons, I think people will snap up the RSEmakes (likely to be tiled SunRuby and RainSapphire, or just Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire 3D) right off the shelves in 2013. If 2013 ever comes.

Noob out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Guys. Really. This thread is over a year old, and there's a new one now that's stickied and more popular.

There's already a stickied thread for this, but I'll put in my 2 cents:

If you KNOW it's already stickied, put your two cents in the new thread and report the revived one. Just saying.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back