• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infamous, and Infamous 2?

Do you think there will be a Infamous 2

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't finished it yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I hope so

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
Years
  • I love this game best game I have ever played finished it in 3 weeks!
    I just finished it today and with the clues they give I would be shocked if they didn't make another. What do you think about it?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Infamous was a great game, though I didn't really like the controls. I would definitely like to see a sequel.

Years
  • I liked Infamous. Was a fun game and I still play it randomly every so often to kill peoples :3

One thing I didn't like was the climbing, it felt restrictive and blocky.
    If they did make a second, I would like to see that a bit smoother.

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    It was good. But not as good as everyone says. I think ALOT more coulda been done with that game.

Years
  • Infamous was a great game, though I didn't really like the controls. I would definitely like to see a sequel.

This was me as well. I made my way through about a quarter of the story and gave up because the controls were annoying me. I played a few other games, and once I beat them, I went back to Infamous, and for some reason the controls just clicked, and I didn't have any issues with them. :P

I did love the game, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a sequel. Though I know a movie's in the works.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2009
    Oooo infamous 2 yay!
    Great first game. Am interested to see where they'll take this!

Back