• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infected Mushroom

Sollace

-Dark Artist-
Years
  • This amazing group is so widely unknown. If you like techno or rock, you might like them. Anyone heard of them?

My personal favorite song, the very same that got me hooked on the group, is called Heavyweight. I would link to it, but alas. Fifteen post rule.
    I highly suggest looking it up on youtube. They're great. ._.

Years
    • Seen today
    In fact, I'm one of the few people I know of that have been a fan of them for some years now. They're really rather underrated as a techno/electronica group even though some of their video's on Youtube have millions of hits. However I find their style to be somewhat inconsistant as songs tend to fluctuate within their own mixed genres.
    They're rather good though, I wouldn't listen to them on a constant basis but on the occasion in which I'm desiring some drum & bass type music they tend to be top of my list. Cities of the future is possibly my favourite.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    This album was the first "psytrance" album I ever bought, and it still gets time in my CD player. I bought this album because many people said this is Infected Mushrooms best, and I can definitely say that it is on of their best. I love it so much because every track is quality, none of it is filler.

Standout tracks, in my opinion, are:
    * the first synth melody in Sailing in the Sea of Mushroom
    * Dracul (Remix)
    * Bust a Move
    * Disco Mushroom
    * And the best song on the album, Mushi Mushi

Back