• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InfernoHo-Oh's Sprites

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
Years
  • Hello. I'm new here, and I have some sprties to display! :) Enjoy! Ideas for fusions, etc are welcome. No requests, merely ideas. I'm dry at the minute.
    Old Sprites
    ~Fusions~
    InfernoHo-Oh's SpritesInfernoHo-Oh's Sprites
    ~Pixel Overs~
    ~Overshades~
    ~Revamps~
    InfernoHo-Oh's SpritesInfernoHo-Oh's SpritesInfernoHo-Oh's Sprites
    ~Other~
    InfernoHo-Oh's SpritesInfernoHo-Oh's SpritesInfernoHo-Oh's Sprites
    New Sprites
    InfernoHo-Oh's Sprites
    Non Sprites
    InfernoHo-Oh's Sprites
    Note-I was on Pokecommunity under a different username years ago. You may have seen some of these before. I would never steal any of them. 'Blackfire Dragon' was my old username and account. I am also known as GaiaDragoness on deviantART.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I really like your work. I like the Groudon-Kyogre fusion, Pikachu overshade and Suicune revamp the most.
    The pixel overs look stunning too. Entei's leg is a little zigzagy, but still I like them.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Wow
    Those are awesome revamps O.O
    Havent seen anything like em

And the pixel overs and overshades are good too

Dots

Temporary Avvie. ^^'
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2012
    You have a pretty decent bunch of sprites over there. ^^

I already commented on your Suicune revamp, but it wouldn't really be a waste if I comment on your other revamps too, since they seem to be the ones you spent most time on (I'm excluding your Ying-Yang pixel art here).

On the Persian revamp, the outline is too dark, hence a harsh look to it. Lighting it up with further shades would do wonders to it, and other than that comment, it's one of your best works.

On the Pidgeot revamp, my comment on the outline is exactly the opposite of the one I made about the first one. The outline is too light and soft, and while it seems good that way, it doesn't look any good to the eyes, so mixing a shade or two (the black included) would solve the issue.

keep up the good work! ^^

PokéSprites

PokéSprites Krazy!
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    Fusions...

Luv the wartortle/charmander fusion best most fav i've seen =D

Back