• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inferno's Back

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
Years
  • Hey guys!

Oh, haven't been on here in a YEAR, wow, how time flies, eh? XD
    I used to have quite a popular trade shop, hope to open one for Black and White in the near future c:

I'm an artist and student, living in Australia.
    I absolutely love Gen 5 :D

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome back! :D Glad you came back to have fun at good ol PC! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Wow this is quite a while... but it's still great to see you join back in the forums. :P Ohhh a trade shop... well i'm sure the community would really appreciate your shop to come back for black and white when you have the time. Ah I always liked looking at artistic stuff made by the community, be sure to post and of your work as a lot of people enjoy looking at them. :) I still need to play through 5th gen... got to get on that. -.- Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome back to PC! Wow this is quite a while... but it's still great to see you join back in the forums. :P Ohhh a trade shop... well i'm sure the community would really appreciate your shop to come back for black and white when you have the time. Ah I always liked looking at artistic stuff made by the community, be sure to post and of your work as a lot of people enjoy looking at them. :) I still need to play through 5th gen... got to get on that. -.- Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Ha, yes! I will be opening a trade shop when I get my DS stuff sorted, one of them is broken and my AR is being silly X3
    I think I will be posting some of my newer works - one year is a long time and I've improved a lot XD
    Thank you~!

Welcome back! :D Glad you came back to have fun at good ol PC! :D

Thank you 8D

Years
  • Hey there, welcome back to PC! :)

You joined here a couple of weeks after I joined so that's why I dont remember you :P (I wasnt too active back then :()

Hopefully you can devote more time to PC and have fun! :D

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Hey there, welcome back to PC! :)

You joined here a couple of weeks after I joined so that's why I dont remember you :P (I wasnt too active back then :()

Hopefully you can devote more time to PC and have fun! :D

Haha true~!

I am so glad to be back :D
    thank you!

Back