• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infinity on High - Fallout Boy

Ichigo Flash

Box-kun
    Years
    I do, its a really good album =)

Usually hard once you get to your 3/4th album for bands to decide wether to try something new or keep the same old and I think they've done a combination of both.

I love Hum Hallelujah, Bang The Doldrums, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs and parts of I'm Like A Lawyer

Rhetorical

Define 'Normal'.
    Years
    I love that album =) Thriller is amazing, as are "The Take Over, The Breaks Over", I'm Like A Lawyer..., and Don't You Know Who I Think I am.
    My friend had a 'Meet 'N Greet' pass, so she got to meet Fall Out Boy. But she didn't seem to think it was that much of a big deal.. *cough* crazy *cough* xD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I don't have it, but i've heard a few tunes. My favourite is the Carpal Tunnel of Love. The guitar in that song is class, IMO.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    It's Fall Out Boy.

It can't be good.
    If you're going to say that, justify it. Otherwise you're nothing but a bandwagon drone who can't explain their own opinions.

I have the album, like it a lot. In some ways, I miss the old FOB though. Their pop-song-ness was a good break from MCR sometimes for me.

But yeah, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs was an awesome song, and I personally like their This Ain't a Scene, It's a Damn Arms Race. It's pretty deep for a FOB song.

I have the Japanese CD, so I have two other songs. GINASFS is a great song, as well as the last one...which I forgot the name of. 10 points to whoever knows what GINASFS stands for.

Bombsey

La-li-lu-le-lo!!
    Years
    Fall Out Boy = bad.

Can't stand the singer's voice.

And I don't really want to listen to a band who post pr0n of themselves =<

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well, there's a difference between not liking a singer, not liking lyrics, not liking an image... so let's not just judge on one aspect. But I respect your opinion.

And, it was an 'accident'.

Years
    Got it recommended, listened to This Ain't a Scene etc and gave up all hopes.

But yeah, at least they play a lil' better than other bands of the genre. I'll keep waiting for a band of the same genre that actually forms with people who can exploit their instruments further than that. :(

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    It's Fall Out Boy.

It can't be good.

Amen! I have a fall out boy album and boy does it suck. My brother got the album and he listened to it once and is disgusted, and believe me my bro listens to some serious crap (panic at the disco, yellowcard all American rejects etc.)

Years
    I personally like their This Ain't a Scene, It's a Damn Arms Race. It's pretty deep for a FOB song.

Oh my goodness. No, just no. Just don't go near that word when trying to describe any song, no matter what. For the sake of humanity, don't even utter a syllable of it when you're talking about songs.

But anyway, someone recommended the album to me, too. It was okay, though I didn't like it as much as any album. It's just one of those albums that you eventually forget after a while.

Bombsey

La-li-lu-le-lo!!
    Years
    Amen! I have a fall out boy album and boy does it suck. My brother got the album and he listened to it once and is disgusted, and believe me my bro listens to some serious crap (panic at the disco, yellowcard all American rejects etc.)

Yet you still listen to My Chemical Romance, the worst of the bunch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oh my goodness. No, just no. Just don't go near that word when trying to describe any song, no matter what. For the sake of humanity, don't even utter a syllable of it when you're talking about songs.

But anyway, someone recommended the album to me, too. It was okay, though I didn't like it as much as any album. It's just one of those albums that you eventually forget after a while.
    Just trying to be emo dude~

But anyways, I think all of you are ragging needlessly. FOB is something you like or you don't, so whatever.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years

Hey I'm not saying that i'm so die hard fan of them, but yeah I like them. I'm sure I listen to some bands that everyone could agree on like Led Zeppelin, Ramones, AC/DC, The Clash, etc. Everyone has different music taste. Some people might like pop, some might like rock. It really doesn't matter.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Ironically, nobody have any idea what a Arms Race is in todays modern environment. -___-;
    My Chemical Romance inst' that bad of a band either.

*watches a member post Panic at the Disco sucks and flame war begins* =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ironically, nobody have any idea what a Arms Race is in todays modern environment. -___-;
    My Chemical Romance inst' that bad of a band either.

*watches a member post Panic at the Disco sucks and flame war begins* =/
    It was about the emo scene, says Pete Wentz in an interview~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    No I don't have it, I don't buy CD's anymore. But I have all of the songs from their lastest album on my I-pod though. I love the song this ain't a scence its an arms race, yea

Possibily do you like any band no seriously

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    Okay, Bombsey, just be quiet and stop trying to egg on an argument. You don't like the band, you didn't have to say anything more than that. People are entitled to their own choice of music, and you don't have the right to comment on their choice. Anyways, keep going and you'll get a warning.

Anywho, FOB. I don't mind them. They aren't my favourite, but I don't hate them. I may pick it up eventually, but right now I don't have the money. XD;

Back