• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infinity on High - Fallout Boy

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    It's called getting off topic. It doesn't matter whether or not you replied to someone. And I didn't warn you, I said you were pushing for a warning. This isn't a thread about how FOB "sucks" or the music tastes of others. It's a thread where you can comment on the new CD. Now if you have any future concerns, you can discuss them with me via PM.

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
    Years
    I liked Fallout Boy before they became mainstream. Why does everyone have to ruin good bands like them? Now they just suck.

Two words to Fallout boy:

You Fail.

If you want good music, go to www.98online.com On monday nights. They have some great Local bands, all of whom play live at Fletchers. Come join us down there if you want!

Back