• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Information about palcity lucario

hirokazu

i didnt know about teh japonese one

Years
    FC AND NAME PLEASE THANKS FOR SPAMMING MY THREAD
    Let me make it up to you bring another pokemomn as well

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Not the right thread to say this, but xcjzerox can you give me a quirky Darkrai? I will trade you back the Bold one you gave me for it ;)

Years
    wtf people i only cloned 3
    no id not have you cause i eares fc after i finish trading with the person....

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    wtf people i only cloned 3
    no id not have you cause i eares fc after i finish trading with the person....

Uh, what do you mean?

You said you would trade it back if it was a scam, therefore you should do it. And I don't really think you cloned 3. I remember you wrote sth like ''17 movie darkrais left'' in one of your threads.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Well, I don't care when it was. You can prove that you are not a scammer by trading me a Quirky Darkrai for the Bold one you gave me. You said that you would do that, so I'm waiting. ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    Am I a geek because I don't want to be fooled?

Come on.

I'm going on Wi-Fi.

Years
    i need to get life oh please i have life.. at least i have one

yatakos get on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol im not fouling anybody i got the bold one from japan assshole i didn't got it from the wonder card the so ever.... i could imaging arcerus now

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    wow little to much mispellings and a little too much flaming, if it makes you feel happy I play pokemon about 20 mins a day. and I only have 125 posts since december, and I am actually one of the best athletes at my school, so stop your whining and complaints and trade back the hacked pokemon you gave out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2007
    I got a Quirky one, so I can say xcjzerox is not a scammer.

And sorry if my tone was a bit offensive, but you have to be like that sometimes. Nvm. :D

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    He isn't a scammer I never EVER said that. He called me a nerd for being impatient and now he's coming up with nerdy insults like "lol", I mean who says lol five times in a sentence.

Back