• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infront of the T.V.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I almost never actually watch TV unless there's something I'm wanting to watch in specific :[ Otherwise I usually just have it on ABC Family or USA, used to be the Travel channel when Samantha Brown was on more often.

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    Secret life of the american teenanger, invader zim, spongebob, Exiled, Rock of love, real chance of love, scream queens.

Edit: i love samantha brown. We watch her in spanish class all the time. Oh i also love handy manny. :D Also another thing we watchin in spanish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Truthfully, I don't watch TV that much anymore, if I do I don't watch a certain channel I watch previously recorded stuff on my DVR or I watch shows online.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Channels:
    Cartoon Network
    Nickelodean
    Dsney Channel (sometimes)

Shows on channels I don't normally watch:
    Family Guy
    Simpsons

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Like some that posted I rarely watch TV (Odd considering that I was obsessed with it until I find the internet) so I only compiled a small list of channels that I watch.

Disney: When I'm bored.
    Cartoon Network: Only for Adult Swim.
    Nick: I watch it occasionaly.
    Local Channel: Only to watch Simpsons.

Again, it's a small list.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I hardly watch any tv anymore unless there is something I need to watch. Most of the time I have it on CN, MTV Jams, VH1 Soul, Oxgyen, Fox News, and Music Choice. If I do feel like watching tv though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I don't normally watch a lot of TV but on the occasions I do, Futurama, Family Guy are generally the first to grab my attention otherwise Whos Line is is Anyway is my favourite when it is on.

Years
    Ever since our satellite died, I've been watching some pretty lame channels. We only have cable now, so you can't really blame me. Anyway, I'm usually watching sit-coms on PeachTree. Unless of course, my dad's controlling the remote; then it's CSI, Criminal Minds, or something of that nature.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    My TV is pretty tuned on Nick 24/7. xD I record Rugrats and other shows on Nicktoons Network for viewing later.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If it's sometime in the afternoon, then I'm most likely to watch The N, if Degrassi is on. Which it is. A LOT. xD; If Degrassi isn't on, then I'll surf around some of the cartoon channels, or watch that 'Discovery Investigation' channel.

EffervescentEevee

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Like a good few here, I don't watch a huge amount of tv.
    But when I do it's either Dave or the Sky Movie channels (British channels).

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    My television-watching is usually kept to a minimum, but when I do watch TV, it usually comes down to these channels:

Discovery Channel
    Military Channel
    History Channel
    Cartoon Network (Adult Swim)
    Comedy Central
    HBO/FX

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Depends what time I actually go down to watch the TV tbh. The channels I watch most are though

BBC - Have I got news for you, Mock the week, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Doctor Who reruns ;>
    Dave - ^ Same as above(Not Including Doctor Who) but less new reruns ^
    Disney - Eh, Zack and Cody and Sometimes Wizards of Waverly place if I'm extremely bored.
    Nick - Drake and Josh, iCarly
    Sky 1/2/3 - Don't forget the lyrics, Gladiators, Simpsons, Futurama
    Failing all them, I Whack on the music channels, and If they fail me, I press the ol' On demand button and choose Music from Virgin Medias massive choice ;> Or I watch somnething I find interesting on Catch Up TV On Demand ;>

Back