• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ingame Computer trainers beating you? LOL

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Nuu omg. First time I lost in the battle tower and it's my 38th or so win.. The trainer had a Shuckle, Lanturn and Walrein. Shuckle died but the other two were a pain. Basically, Lanturn kept Charge Beaming my Blissey and wracked in quite a few Sp. Atk stat increases so I switched before that would increase even more. My other two pokemon were weak to Electric type but I finally got an Earthquake in and killed it. Then Walrein just Sheer Cold'd my healthy Blissey and boom, I lost to a pitiful computer trainer. I had nightmares. .-.

I also lost to Cynthia a few times too since her pokemon were about 15 levels over mine.

Back