• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Initials

How many initials do you have?

• Total voters

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    "I have only 3" they say while I have only 2 T_T

EA

..now don't come with stuff like "EA sports" and stuff..=_=

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ten. three

But you'll never know what they are. I wish I had ten initials.

What name would you have picked, Erica? *curious*
    I think it was Katherine? As far as I know I would only have been able to pick a saint's name, and ever since I was really little I'd always liked the name Katherine (or any name starting with K, really XD) so...yeah. Would've been that. D:

Plus, now I think I liked the name since it's relatively long so it matches my other middle names. XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I suppose we use our full names, so.. WXC.

And don't ask me just how on earth I ended up with something like that. >_<;;

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I have four initials, but I won't post my full name in ... personal privacy. ;)

SJVV

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    R.M.E.

They could spell "army". XD

(The first one stands for "Rachel". The rest is up to your imagination!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I have three: BMB

I joke with people and say I have four: BMWB
    (The "W" is from my friends last name)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Three initials...

TMB

Thomas is my first name (although I'm often referred to as the dimunitive form, Tommy)only a small group of people know that my last name is Black...although I still drop it in every applicable topic. My middle name is the most secretive...simply because I hate it, not because I'm scared of stalkers...it's incredibly unlikely for someone from the Internet to track you
    based solely on your name.

...and yes, before anyone asks, that is how my screenname came about...by combining my three initials with my suffix, jr.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I have 3 Initials = ELP (Emma Louise Porter)

It's quite strange that one my best friends has the same middle name as me, and has the same initials... but backwards XD (PLE)

Back