• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: inky's prefrontal cortex is fully developed

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

461p2lO.png

he can finally start making good decisions in life

please join me in wishing Inky a happy 25th this May 12th! happy birthday you crusty old bitch ❤️ I hope this is YOUR YEAR bestie!!!!!!!​

Years
  • happy birthday you mouldy crusty old twat (this is payback for all the times you have been mean to me because of my age)

insert text here about how inky is very cool and I guess I am fortunate to know him or something

meeting you irl was really cool and i'm glad you didn't feed me to any of the animals

<3

Years
  • inky more like
    Spoiler:

anyway happy birthday king, thanks for being a good friend <3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY INKY

Meeting you and Aaron this year in London was a lot of fun and I hope we will all get to do that again someday. I am glad we could do the dinosaur activity book whilst Aaron was busy fighting for their life over the hotel room..... thank you for always humbling me and putting me in my place like being there to see me failing to open the monkey exhibit door or standing up and making me realise how short I am. :(

I hope you continue having a great time in York and things stay on the up for you because you deserve it :'D Happy birthday king!!

Years
  • thanks for always being a constant friend over discord even when i'm too swamped with real life to interact over there anymore. i know we kid around a lot, but for real you're an awesome person and i hope lotsa good things keep happening to you in the future bcs you very much so deserve it. you funny, talented, unhinged son of a bitch.

Happy Birthday Alexander Inkerson!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Happy bday user stinkaline lmao go rock ur chair, oldie xD HAHAHAHAHA 🤣

Anyways. I hope u have a good one bestie

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years