• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Demon [T] [Most Original 1Q '12]

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • (OOC: Yay, Elizabeth's finally angry :P)

Before Elizabeth could even wrap her mind around what was happening, everything erupted into chaos. The weird hiding boy had closed the door and started yelling at her, suddenly starting to creep on her necklace. Her hand instinctively closed around the gem. She didn't like the way the kid was looking at it.

"Hey, shove off buddy. I saw her first," Atom said, standing. Elizabeth smiled faintly despite her confusion at what was happening. He cares. That's a good sign.

She was about to tell the creepy guy to get the heck out when another all-too-familiar face walked in: the guy who had gotten punched in the face before. He looked rather pissed. That was never a good sign... Why did everyone want to ruin Elizabeth's day.

He started screaming at the creep and grabbed his shoulder, causing Atom to try and separate the two before things got even more ugly. Elizabeth gasped when he was punched in the face by, ironically, the guy who had been in a similar situation a little while ago. Her eyes narrowed and she stepped forward, fists clenched. How dare he... She began shaking a bit with anger, not even trying to hold it back this time.

At that moment, yet another person decided to join the party. It was another of her least favorite people, the rich guy whose ego she had attempted to tromp on before and was stopped by others' stupidity. Interruptions seemed to be a common theme so far. He grabbed the kid who had punched Atom and dragged him away before Elizabeth could stop him and pound him into a bloody pulp herself. She moved to go in and retrieve her prey, but stopped and shook her head. It wasn't that idiot's fault that all of this had happened. Well, a lot of it was, but none of it would have happened if it hadn't been for...

Elizabeth looked around, finding that the creeper had managed to slip out in the commotion. She hissed under her breath, running out of the compartment after him.

I'm going to kill him... she thought as she threw open the doors to other compartments and looked inside, moving along quickly and making quite a bit of noise as she went. He had interrupted her in the first place, brought in that idiot after him. She ignored the fact that she had been the one to draw attention to where he was in the first place. Nothing was ever her fault, after all.

She threw open another door, eyes immediately locking on her target. A malicious smile met her lips and Elizabeth stepped inside. Something stirred inside of her and, though she didn't notice herself, heat began radiating off of her. Elizabeth glanced at the other three in the compartment.

"Out," she growled, eyes scanning over them slowly with obvious annoyance.

Maybe it was something in her eyes, but a smaller looking boy shivered and immediately stood, running out of the room. Elizabeth took off her sweatshirt, revealing her surprisingly toned arms, and tossed it onto the now empty seat. She didn't want her clothing to get stained, but her dress was already red anyway.

Elizabeth didn't wait to see if the others left. In all honesty, she didn't really care if they watched. It would be all the more embarrassing for him if they did.

"Hello, freak," she said in a sinister voice, eyes flashing as her smirk deepened.

She quickly stepped forward and dug her fingers into his hair, attempting to yank him up harshly by his ponytail despite the fact that he was about half a foot taller than she was. Elizabeth tried to slam him head first against the wall.

"So you like jewelry, huh?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
  • (OOC: Ok I've had enough, I was content with Kieran punching Josh in the face, it was too small to be auto-hitting, I was also very annoyed when Jos was *ahem* knocked off the train but I chose to let it slide. But when Josh has been dragged into another compartment, punched, then thrown onto the ground in a heap with no time to react, then I get very very annoyed. This is a string of auto-hitting on most fronts and by quite a few characters and it has to stop. So I'm not going idily along with the events of Kierans post)

Joshs hatred faded as the other boy had gotten in the way of the punch, Josh had no right to punch an innocent and he certainly had no intention of letting it slide. " My Arceus, I'm sorry, I assure you that punch was in no way aimed for you, you just kind of, accidentally got in the way. Trust me I have absolutely nothing against you and as such nothing to gain from hurting you so I sincerely apologise. My real target was the vile, thieving, blame dodging pokemon thief who stands behind... you... Grrrrr Where the hell did he go?!" Josh growled, however in his disorientation he didn't feel the hand grab and drag him backwards into another compartment. Rich boy, Josh believes he heard one of the students call him Kieran at one point, had once again decided to forcefull assault him. Kieran drops him and reels back his arm for a punch. "Not this time boy rich boy." Josh mutters.

Josh caught Kierans punch in his hand and tossed it to the side. Before dodging his grab and standing to the left. But for some reason Josh didn't attack. He didn't feel he had any right to, even though he did. Kieran however also stopped and stepped out of the compartment saying something to the kid Josh had accidentally punched. Then turned back to Josh.

"I suggest you stop trying to pick fights with everyone and go sit somewhere in the carriage quietly, least you want to make enemies with most of the students here." He said then turned to leave.

However Josh got one last word in before he left. "I suggest you stop getting involved. Wether you realise it or not Kieran you hurt an almost innocent boy moments ago and just helped the larger criminal escape after trying to steal your partner. I was trying to do the right thing and you stopped me, maybe I chose the wrong way to do it, but either way at the bare bones of the situation, you're the bad guy here. I just hope you realise that."

Josh looked back at the boy he had punched after Kieran left and sighed.

"Here," Josh reached into his bag and pulled out an ice pack. He tossed it to the boy.

"My name is Joshua, Joshua David Mist, but you can call me Josh. Once again, I apologise for the punch and ask you to believe me when I say it wasn't intended. However I don't blame you if you hold it against me." Josh stepped out of the compartment and began to close his bag when he noticed a picture jutting from his wallet. "Huh?" he said, and examined it closer. A picture of him and his mother had been slightly slipped out, but that wasn't what angered Josh. Half his money was missing. His mothers life savings, the ones she had given to him to keep him with a decent living, half of them had been stolen. Josh felt a tear drip down his face as he closed the wallet and silently cursed. Josh knew only one real thief. Edward Trent would pay very very dearly for this.

"You'll have to excuse me, I have some unfinished bussiness to attend to, if you follow I warn you, I will more than likely be throwing punches again and this time I don't care who I hit..." Josh said, a sting of hatred dripping off his words like it had moments ago. He once again was able to control his aura, stopping it from forming, keeping it at an even level as it flowed through his veins and illuminated his arms. Josh was about to start checking cabins when a few students pushed past him and he turned to see the girl from before entering a compartment. She had once again alerted him to his preys location.

Josh stepped forward to see the girl throwing off her sweat shirt and attempting to pin Edward against the wall, her fingers gripping his hair. Stupid girl. Poor thing had no idea what she had the right to do. She was doing this because Edward had interupted her little flirt session. *Disgusting. Pathetic.* Josh thought. *Mindless inferiors.*

Josh slowly opened the door and stepped inside. His glowing veins and power proving too much as an orb of energy formed in his left hand, which he clenched leaving little more than a faint glow.

Josh felt an absurd ammount of hatred again. Inside he was scared, but also determined.

Josh opened his hand, the enetgy dispersed, and slowly stepped forward.

He turned to the girl and read her face, the best he could get is that she was really really angry, but there was something more, Josh just couldn't understand it. "What on Earth are you doing?" Josh asked an edge of dissapointment in his voice. He realised he had to be diplomatic here. Josh was quite reckless but he was also, very intelegent and knew that the situation was quickly spiraling out of control. Anger towards the girl would just make it worse.

"You know who I am obviously, we've met before, sorry about the bad first impression. I suppose I've made quite a few of those today. Either way I see you're quite angry with this scum here. I completely understand and support your anger..." Josh explained.

"However this pathetic inferior has taken something I need from my person and I'd rather it didn't get "stained" if you catch my meaning. I propose you simply let me retrieve this item bfore you get too physical. Then, because you waited a few moments, you, if you so desire it, gain some help in beating him down and an owed favour from yours truly. O.K.? Now, wether you agree or not I'm getting what I want off of him, right now. So this will just make things easier for you, and me. A sort of formality." Josh smiled at the girl his eyes darkened with black streaks flowing through his aura. "This won't take a moment, I assure you."

Josh subtly stepped forward and reached from beside the girl, attempting to grab Edward neck.

"I want my money back Edward.... Now. You have no idea what you're doing and I won't hesitate to kill you here on this train, I've killed in much worse circumstances already, trust me." Josh glared deeply into Edwards eyes as he attempted to slowly tighten his grip.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Kieran Davis

Rage filled, Kieran didn't really notice it, but as he sat in the silence of the dining cart, he soon realised that the silence he was hearing was fake. Looking up as the waiter delivered Alec's Poffin and his Chai Latte, he carefully watched the waiters lips move, yet no sound came out. The clash of the train wheels on the tracks, the coffee grinder whirring, the students in the cart he had come from, all had been silenced. Kieran welcomed it with open arms; the one thing he had been craving since he had started this journey. He sipped his Chai Latte occasionally, watching Alec devour the Poffin, smiling beween mouthfuls. It was times like these that Kieran enjoyed, times where it was only the two of them; no one else to interrupt them.

Except for Josh.

Kieran saw the shadow try and loom over him, but the short kid cast an even shorter shadow. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the kids ruffled clothing, but continued to drink, pretending to be unaware of his existence, even Alec copied Kieran and carried on eating. No doubt Josh was screaming his lungs out at Kieran, yet Kieran still did not hear a word he spoke and continued on drinking. As the coffee began to take effect on Kieran, he felt his emotions calming, a slight tingling appearing in his throat and his immediate thought was that he was beginning to catch a cold, most likely the same reason his ears remained silent.

Then Josh slammed the cart door.

It was as if the slam triggered something inside of Kieran's ear and all the sounds of the world returned to him, causing a sharp pain which made him wince. His finger went to his ear, a small trickle of blood finished seeping out and covered his fingers. A quick wipe of a napkin later and only a faint stain of red on the inside of his ear signalled that he had been bleeding. Kieran shrugged this off, he had regained his hearing, despite it being a little quieter than before but nothing too noticeable. He quickly finished his Chai Latte as Alec waited patiently, bits of Poffin suck to the Elekid's fur and Kieran quickly wiped these away with a little laugh. Alec was like the little brother Kieran never had. Reaching into the bag by his feet, Kieran retrieved a small magnet, a toy from the place where they had lived that Alec enjoyed playing with. Kieran grinned as he watched the Elekid fumble with the magnet, mesmerised by it, even the waiter smiled at them when he came to collect the empty plate and cup. Kieran quickly placed a twenty from his wallet on the plate before the waiter could retrieve it, collecting the tip with a quick 'thank you' before leaving.

Kieran turned his gaze from the cart to the rapidly changing world that wiped by his window. It was moments like these, moments where it was just Alec and himself and no one else to bother him that Kieran truly treasured. In this rapidly disintegrating world, they had each other; and that was all that they needed.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Edward had closed his eyes, and his breathing slowed down considerably since he first arrived in the cabin panting. Feeling he was safe and secure, Edward began to gradually drift into sleep. It felt nice knowing that he was able to finally rest, and this calm tranquility between sleep and awake gave his mind time to sort things out, and think. Edward thought about the reasons he was coming here to Hope High School again. He remembered waking up in his home late at night a while ago, for no particular reason. He was walking around his home, rather aimlessly. Something strange happened. His body, it looked strange. It was like he wasn't there, or at least not completely. His arms and legs were dark as the color of shadow, and when he leaned on a doorway, he was absorbed into it, as if he passed into it, as if he wasn't solid anymore. He remembered a very strange sensation as this happened, as if the temperature dropped tremendously and a very eerie chill filled his body. Edward had no idea what transpired, and assumed it to be a dream; a very vivid dream. Nevertheless, the next morning, he received the invitation to here, and had a gut feeling the two were connected. There were no accidents with lady luck.

Edward was suddenly heard the door open, and opened his eyes to see what was going on. It was the girl from before in the other compartment. She had a rather large smile on her face as she entered. Edward saw nothing malicious in it, and grinned back.

"Well, hello there. Fancy seeing you here." He said, eyeing her up and down. "Out." She said to the others in a rather forceful voice. The others got up rather quickly and departed. "Ah, want some privacy, eh?" Edward said with a grin on his face. The girl took off her sweatshirt now, revealing herself more, including her arms, which were well toned. "Wow." Edward said, admiring her.

"Hello, freak," She said to him. Edward's smile dropped a bit. It wasn't exactly what he expected would come from her mouth. A second later, she made a quick step towards him, and grabbed him by the hair. "Huh?! Ow! Hey, what are you-" Edward's head went straight into the wall as he heard her say, "So you like jewelry, huh?" Edward groaned. His head felt dizzy and pain pulsed through it. He was probably going to have a migraine after this. Before the girl could hit his head against the wall again, however, Edward heard another voice. He recognized it as Josh's without even having to look up. Edward groaned again. Josh began speaking, but the pain in Edward's head was preventing him from listening at the moment. Josh was talking for a while, before he eventually made a grab for Edward's neck. He could feel the girl's grip lose on his hair, but instead his neck was replaced with Josh's hand.

"I want my money back Edward.... now. You have no idea what you're doing and I won't hesitate to kill you here on this train, I've killed in much worse circumstances already, trust me."

Edward chuckled a bit as he struggled for a moment with the hand around his neck. "Jesus, what the f*** is wrong with everyone on this train?! I thought this was a train to high school, not penitentiary! Besides, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't take any of your damn money. Maybe you dropped it somewhere without realizing!"

Edward knew exactly what he was talking about. But there was no way he would give up something that he stole, especially for nothing. He was far too avaricious, far too greedy. Even personal damage was minimally acceptable. But the fact remained that Edward still had to get out of the situation somehow. There were two lunatics after him, and he was in a tight spots. Then again, he was in tight spots plenty of times before, and lady luck always pulled through one way or another and got him out.

"Now, if you…could please...let go of me…that would be great…" He said to Josh. Edward closed his eyes. The hand remained at his neck as Edward struggled to get loose. "I said, get offa me!" He shouted. Suddenly, a familiar chill filled his body momentarily. It was, all of a sudden, very cold, and a second later, he no longer felt Josh's hand on his neck. He opened his eyes, and blinked, wondering what happened. It didn't appear that Josh had purposely let go, yet somehow, Edward managed to slip free. What exactly happened?

If there was one thing Edward learned, it was to make a quick getaway. He had honed his reflexes to the point where he could react fast enough besides the obvious confusion of what had just occurred. Seeing clearly that the compartment door was blocked, Edward made for the window. He opened it, stepped out, and closed the window behind him. Edward hanged on the side of the fast-moving train as the wind hit his face and hair at great speed. Edward looked down, seeing the ground beneath him. Taking a deep breath, he kissed the Pokedollar tattoo on his left wrist and began to inch his way slowly to the side of the train. He didn't dare to look down again, as he knew it would make him even more uneasy. Edward moved sideways, passing through the first compartment window adjacent to the one Josh and the girl were in. Edward took a look inside to see the faces of four students staring at him in awe. Edward cursed, knowing he was going to have to keep going to find an open compartment. Still he probably wouldn't have climbed into that one even if it did have a seat. It was far too close to the one he was at before. Edward took a look back at where he had come from. He was fairly certain they wouldn't be following him on this path, as it took a tremendous amount of nerve and skill (of which Edward has had a few similar experience scaling the sides of buildings), as well as a tolerance for fast winds and heights.

Edward continued to move on the side of the train. Every compartment window he passed by was filled with people eyeing him with extreme curiosity, concern, and/or bewilderment. As Edward passed through the train cart right to the next connecting one, he decided to switch sides to further improve his chances of getting away from them. He took a deep breath, and began moving to the side of the cart, where the two train carts were connected by the metal hook. Edward crossed the hook, and moved on to the other side of the train, continuing on the outside path, this time on the other side. He passed by the windows of a few more compartments, all of which were filled with students. Eventually, he noticed one with only one or two other people inside. Because of the sun shining in the window, Edward did not immediately see who it was, but decided to climb inside from the window of the train. He opened the window, stepped inside, and closed it. Edward sat down, and for the first time, looked at the person opposite him. He nearly jumped in surprise when he saw who it was.

Mr. Rich Guy.

Edward facepalmed as he looked at Mr. Rich Guy, then back to the Elekid, who not too long earlier, he had tried to steal. He had to talk quick, because quite frankly, his luck was running out, and he really didn't feel like getting pummeled…again. He had the advantage in that Mr. Rich Guy probably did not know that it was Edward who was with Cody, and the Elekid didn't seem to bother at all either.

"I don't mean you any harm." Edward began, lifting his arms up in a 'hands-off' sign. "I won't bother you, and if you want, I won't talk to you. Just please let me sit here. I'm tired of being chased around by these psychopaths."

He waited for an answer, any answer from Mr. Rich Guy. If he was allowed to stay, it would be great for Edward, as he was certain if Josh or the girl would come by trying to do more damage to him, he might somehow indirectly get Mr. Rich Guy to get involved, or at least distract them for a moment, or even possible turn them away. He was, after all, a pretty big and scary dude. It would also get Edward the chance to learn a bit more about him.

The first step is to observe: Observe the prize, you may learn something you didn't know before.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Atom Watcher - Mercenary

"How can you say so much at one time?! God!" Atom threw the icepack back at this Josh kid as he left the compartment. He didn't want his pity, god. He wanted him to get out and leave him in peace with Liz. But, no, she had left too after that other guy and now Atom was all alone in the compartment with a sore face. Yeah, no, this is not what he wanted to be; a loner who had lost the fight and lost the girl. Well, he didn't really lose the fight, he just didn't have a chance to start one and win it. He was dead sure he could win a fight against that Josh kid. He was smaller with no muscle. But, whatever.

Atom poked his head out the compartment and saw no sign of Josh, Liz or the other guy. Aw hell. Josh wasn't worth fighting, Liz wasn't worth chasing after and that other guy was just a dead beat. A little frustrated, Atom packed up his guitar, put it on his back, grabbed his bag and headed out with a sour look on his face. Y'know what? He was hungry. He had some money. He would eat.

He dragged himself to the Dining cart, clutching his wallet in his hand. Oh god, that dead beat was here. Talking to some giant guy. Guuuh, why did things have to get more and more annoying. Atom fell into a seat (the table behind the weirdos, much to his reluctance. It was the closes table that wasn't full), slipping off his guitar case and placing it and his bag next to him. He pulled the PokéBall his mother had given him this morning and played with the ball. He hadn't even looked at the Pokémon. But he wasn't going to now. Maybe when he got to school. A waiter finally noticed him and hastily flicked out his notepad and asked him the generic question.

"A beer," Atom said a little harshly. The waiter was a little taken aback.

"But, uh... you're too young to drink," the waiter frowned at him. Atom laughed, forgetting where he was.

"Right, yeah. It was a joke. No, uh, Coke," he glanced at the waiter and added, "please," quite bitter-sweetly.

The waiter didn't write it down, disappearing for thirty seconds and returning with a glass. Atom gave him the money bar his tip. After the waiter was certain Atom wasn't going to give it to him, he skulked away. Whatever, he brought out a glass of coke. He didn't cure cancer or anything.​

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Yup... Didn't expect that, did you?)

Elizabeth was, once again, interrupted.

The kid who seemed to cause all the trouble had once again decided to show his face. She sighed and looked at him, surprised when he suddenly grabbed the guy by the neck. He said something about money and killing... Wait, who said anything about killing? Elizabeth just wanted to show him that she wasn't someone he wanted to mess with. She frowned and opened her mouth to tell the kid to back off.

"I said, get offa me!"

The girl was suddenly thrown off-balance, her shoulder slamming painfully into the wall. She winced, anger flaring again. Elizabeth stood and looked down at the creeper kid, who must have grabbed her arm.

"You worthless piece of-" But he was gone.

Her eyes widened and she spun, looking around for her target. He was nowhere to be seen... But, how? How could that have possibly happened? Her mind swam for an explanation, but came up with none. It couldn't be because of something she did, of course. That meant...

"This is all your fault!" she shouted at the other kid, swinging her open hand to strike him hard across the face. "Just go mind your own business and stay away from me!"

Elizabeth couldn't tell if she had actually hit him or not, nor did she particularly care. She just wanted to get away from all of those freaks and go back somewhere sane. Shoving past him, she grabbed her sweatshirt and quickly made her way out of the compartment and stomped down the hall. She opened the door to her compartment, calming down a bit as she smiled to herself. At least now I'll finally get some time alone with Atom...

She slipped in and closed the door, formulating an apology and an explanation for why she had left all of a sudden. Elizabeth realized that she probably should have stayed to make sure that he was alright, but she had just gotten carried away with herself. He would understand, of course. Atom-

He was gone as well.

The small girl stood silently. All of her anger was quickly forgotten, no other emotion immediately rising to take its place. She suddenly felt a chill come over her and slipped on her hoodie, slumping down tiredly in a seat. Sighing, she tucked her legs underneath herself and looked out of the window. Everything was still white... She doubted that it would change any time soon. Would they be stuck in a place that was always winter? That didn't matter, Elizabeth didn't mind. The cold never bothered her, anyway. But that meant she wouldn't be able to go tanning anymore, so she'd end up as pale as the rest of her family.

"I'm an idiot..." she mumbled to herself, resting her forehead against the cool glass and closing her eyes. It looked like this place wouldn't be so terribly different from home after all.

A scratching came from directly above Elizabeth's head, causing her to open their eyes. She frowned, looking up. Was it branches? No, that was stupid. They wouldn't just let their trains get scraped up by a bunch of trees. But then what-

Elizabeth cried out as a pile of snow suddenly fell on her. She hurriedly brushed it off of herself just in time to have something furry land on her head.

"What the heck?!" she growled, grabbing the thing and throwing it across the room.

Rubbing the moisture from her eyes, she turned to find herself facing a rather annoyed-looking squirrel thing. A... Pachirisu? What's that stupid thing doing here? How did it get through the roof?!

The Pokemon chattered something and lunged at her, fur sparking. Elizabeth kicked the thing away instinctively, scrambling to her feet and reaching for her PokeBall. Her Vulpix appeared, looking at her quizzically for a moment.

"Shoot..." Elizabeth looked up in time to see another few squirrels climb through the opening in the ceiling.

Apparently, the train was under attack.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • "So. How'd you end up here?"

The question was asked rather absently, and Alexis's focus soon drifted away, back to the falling snow beyond the misty window. Terrance may have replied, and he may have not; either way, Alexis didn't hear him. She was occupied watching the small pieces of heaven fall diagonally down to merge with the rest of its kin. Alexis faintly remembered an image from back in her childhood; it was one of an annoyed plump woman dressed in a casual dress layered with an apron. Both hands on her hips, she sighed and said, Haaaaaaaaah...cleaning your house while your kids're growing up is like cleaning the driveway while the snow's still falling. The woman was her mother. She wondered how she and her father was doing, her stare still fixed on the falling snow.

Her silent reminiscence was disturbed when the compartment door swung open. A familiar face went through the door--it was the kid that got into a tangle with Kieran earlier. He helped himself to the vacant seat beside Terrance. He seemed to notice neither Terrance nor Alexis, so he didn't quickly barge out of the compartment as if the devil himself was chasing him, as Alexis had seen several fresmen do. However, once his gaze fell upon the hulking behemoth sitting beside him, as well as Alexis, who was giving him a silent glare, he immediately seemed like he regretted his decision.

"Yeah, uh. Sorry about forcing myself in here," he stuttered. "I just kind of got mugged out there and need to cool off for a bit."

Alexis's eyebrow shot up. Kieran was rich, wasn't he? Would he really mug a kid who looked like he had nothing of value on him, apart from perhaps his watch? Alexis remained silent for a while, giving the boy an inquisitive look. She finally piped up, "Why would Kieran mug you? He was loaded, no?"

As soon as the words left her mouth, a small white creature went through the door that the boy left open. Alexis looked at the boy again. "Yours?"

She didn't need to hear a reply to know the answer was no, for a flash of blue light and several screams came from the adjacent compartment. Alexis quickly got out of her seat and took out her Pokeball. "Wight. Battle stance!" She opened said Pokeball, and a Misdreavus materialized out of the bright blue beam it produced. More and more Pachirisu filled the compartment, and they were inching closer to her. Alexis blindly kicked one of them, receiving a nasty shock in return.

"****! Wight, Shadow Ball!" Wight began charging up a black orb of energy, and shot it the bunch of Pachirisu. It cleared a path among them, sending the ones hit by the attack into the previous compartment. However, more and more came in, and it was apparent that Alexis was becoming overnumbered.

She looked at the two boys sitting on the chair. "Are you gonna just sit there like idiots or help me?!" she yelled at them.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "Why would Kieran mug you? He was loaded, no?"

Cody was suddenly a bit more nervous when those words left the girl's lips. She was on to him already which was admittedly surprising for a girl dressed up like her. Perhaps it was unfair to jump to the conclusion that the girl was in fact nothing more than a pretty bimbo. Cody's attention was drawn to a small white creature. Obviously it was a Pokemon, but Cody didn't really know what kind it was. He never really pay attention to Pokemon 101. He was too busy playing Tetris in class. The girl who bothered to talk to him (which now he realized it was the first conversation he had with a girl for some time) asked him if the Pokemon was Cody's. Cody shrugged a "no" but it didn't really matter, as the small white beast attacked like a demon from the bowls of the dark Earth. Though it would more accurate to say that the room filled with these beasts and they idly stood and planned to swarm the humans in the room. It was at this point that Cody felt like he was in one of those late night zombie flicks he stayed up to watch on Wednesday nights. He loved UCTV at 11. So much better than the news.

The tall girls fought back with a Misdreavus. It was a noble effort, and quite effective as she was able to control the evolving crowds. She even kicked one back instinctually, though the shock was a nasty aftereffect. Cody was pleased that she was doing the fighting. Saved him the trouble. But then the crowds grew larger and the screams from the surrounding rooms became more deafening. Cody became stirred, unsure of what to do. Escape was not an option, nor was using Guy. He wasn't that strong. And Cody knew enough about battling to know Guy would not have an advantage over the swarming Pokemon. Cody walked to the back of the room and tried to think of something.

"Are you gonna just sit there like idiots or help me?!" The sole harbinger of estrogen in the room yelled. Figures she would. Women were always so emotional. But she had a point. The big guy was just standing there. Cody assumed that the proportion of brains to brawn was inversely proportional, therefore the man must of been on the verge absolute stupidity. So the chances of him being lost in thought was less than 20% (yes Cody uses random equations in his head to come up with these things). Cody nimbly dodged a stray electric attack aimed for his head, but it was in that moment that a lightbulb went off in his head. Less than 10 minutes ago, Cody had discovered that he was effectively immune to the effects of electricity. Not knowing if it was a fluke or not, Cody stood in front of the tall girl (though he was dwarfed standing next to her) and poked a Pachirisu. It released a wave of electricity towards Cody, but much to his surprise it didn't hurt.

"Hmm, shocking," Cody muttered to no one in particular. The experiment held true, but Cody had to hold on to the possibility that the Pokemon were just horribly weak and Cody had a faulty nervous system with nerves that were highly dysfunctional or something. He was never good at biology though. Plenty of room for error. Cody shrugged and proceeded to grab the electrifying squirrels one by one with his bare hands tossing them out of the compartment. Each squirrel attempted to rebel and shocked violently, but Cody felt nothing more than a sharp tingle in his hands. By the end of his tossing of a small swarm, Cody would readily admit that his hands hurt a bit, but not enough to whine about it. When he finally finished clearing the compartment, Cody slammed the door and held it closed, hoping the throng of Pokemon would annoy the other passengers.

"Well, now that is done, what shall we talk about?" Cody asked his fellow trapped students.

Last edited:

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
  • "Are you gonna just sit there like idiots or help me?!"

For a moment, neither of them moved an inch while Wight, who was continuously firing Shadow Balls at the Pachirisu, was getting exhausted. She began panting, and she let her guard down--this proved to be a fatal mistake, as a Discharge hit her squarely across the forehead, making her float backwards, crashing into a wall. Dizziness crept into her head, and she began to float aimlessly around the compartment, hoping to dodge the onslaught of attacks launched by the Pachirisu. The Pachirisu were not going easy on her either, firing Swifts and attempting to tackle her with Sparks. Wight was lucky enough to dodge everything, but this obviously wasn't a battle she was going to win.

Alexis decided to try her luck anyways. "Wight, Shadow Ball again!" Wight charged up another black orb of energy, and fired it towards the compartment door. It was at least twice the size of the last one, and many spiral-eyed Pachirisu were again blasted into the previous compartment. Here, the guy who just came in began to pick up several Pachirisu and casually threw them away, like it was business as usual. Blue flashes of lightning emanated from the white furry creatures as he does, but he apparently felt no pain. Alexis stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, as he cleared the compartment of those blasted creatures within a minute. He closed the compartment door, blocking out other Pachirisu from coming in, and leaned against it to keep it closed.

And then, as if nothing happened, he asked Alexis and Terrance, "Well, now that is done, what shall we talk about?"

Alexis stared at him again, this time incredulously. Was this man daft? What shall we talk about?! The train's being attacked by rabies-induced squirrels and he's looking for a subject?!

Alexis gave a big sigh. She grabbed her suitcase from the overhead cabin, unzipped it and took out a medicinal pouch. As she grabbed a Super Potion from inside the pouch, Wight began floating towards her. She sat down on the chair, Wight on her lap, and began spraying the bottle's contents on the Misdreavus. She looked at the guy again, who was still leaning on the door. "Why don't we start at introductions? I'm Alexis," she said, before nodding towards Terrance. "That bloke over there is Terrance. Care telling us your name?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • Long Post about how much I hate these demons and ME3 is out so this is rushed :3

It was too much. Just way too much. It would drive anyone to insanity

Soul cupped his hands over his ears. The kids in this train car would just not shut up. It was like the car they were in was extra filled with excess order of angst and the only way to get rid of it was to be even angstier. Finally, he got up, sliding open the compartment door.

"YO!" Soul shouted down the hallway, grabbing the attention of a nearby waiter. The man jumped, looking around for a moment wondering if it was him who was being addressed. "Yeah, you. Come here."

The man immediately dropped what he was doing, rushing over to Soul."

"Yes, sir, how may I help you?"

Soul glared at the poor waiter, his yellow eyes piercing through him.

"Do something about them down there" He pointed at the perpetrators' rooms before continuing. "Tell them to shut the hell up or whatever."

"I'm… I'm terribly sorry about the noise." The waiter stammered, scrambling to grab a notepad out of his back pocket. "We'll go talk to them in a moment. In the meantime, is there anything I can get you?"

"Yeah. Give me two tuna fish sandwiches."

"Certainly." The man stared at Takeo, possibly wondering why a Pokemon of his size was out of his Pokeball in the first place. Thankfully, however he decided not to pry, instead returning to his notepad and writing down the order. "And for your Pokemon?"

Soul paused momentarily before responding.

"The other sandwich…"

"Ah, yes of course. Again, terribly sorry. We generally do not have many trainers that order anything but poffins or-"

"Awesome, thanks." Soul slammed the compartment door shut, grumbling as he sat back in his seat. "Idiot".

"Bui bui?"

"Just annoyed at all of them. They won't shut up."

As if on cue, another loud crash resonated throughout the train.

"The F***?" Soul growled, getting up and opening the compartment door.

In the hallway was the last thing he expected to see. It was a small blue and white demon squirrel, with huge red eyes, savage/disturbing massive teeth, and its head tilted to the side murder it! .

"Uh… Hey there." He stared blankly at the little white and blue rodent as the creature did the same to Soul. What was its name again? Not many people used this on the battling channels. Pachi-something, right?

"You lost?" It chittered something incomprehensible as Soul reached for the Pachi-something, not noticing the energy forming around its massive teeth. With lightning fast reflexes it lunged at Soul's hand, but luckily, Soul was faster.

Again, as far as Soul knew, not many trainers used the squirrel when battling. But somehow, the squirrel didn't get that memo. Blue sparks began to cover its entire body, popping as they formed and dissipated.

"Takeo!"

Takeo didn't need Soul's direction to protect him. Quickly, the Water-Pokemon dashed in front of him, sweeping away the Pachurisu with a SonicBoom attack, sending it flying back.

"Whatever you do, don't touch it. It looks like an electric type."

"Zel!"

The Pachi-rodent stood back up (Surprisingly), chittering more loudly than before.

It didn't take long to see why. Suddenly, from down the hallway, a massive stampede of the rodent, all sparking, ran towards Soul and Takeo, rushing into the room.

"Takeo, Razor Wind!"

The Buizel took a second, forming as much energy as he could into his tail, before firing the slice of energy at the oncoming wave, knocking a majority of them out of the room, and creating a nice slice in the compartment door across from them.

"Now Ice Beam on the door!" Soul shouted, seizing the opportunity.

The water Pokemon complied, taking a deep breath before firing stream of ice-energy at the door, creating something akin to a thin wall and freezing a few of the rats that were left with it as well.

Soul breathed a sigh of relief, praising his friend with a pat on the head, before returning his hands to his pockets. Something was wrong. Pokemon didn't attack without a reason to.

Soul's metaphysical train of thought was derailed as a fierce wind broke through the actual train. Shielding his eyes against the cold, brutal, Sinnoh wind, he could only watch as more of the white rodent poured through the shatter window.

Within moments, they would be shocked to death. Fried.

"Razor Wind the wall!"

"Buizel?"

"Yup." Soul grabbed his bag as Takeo powered up another attack.

With lightning speed, Takeo smashed the wall with his attack. Splinters and broken wood filled the air as both of them leaped through the newly created hole. Both trainer and Pokemon rolled as they fell into the next compartment, quickly getting back onto their feet.

"Takeo!"

Using the same strategy as before, a quick Ice Beam from Takeo covered their trail, sealing up the wall with a thin sheet of ice.

It was only then Soul got a good look of the room he was now in, filled with the only thing worse then a horde of rabid killer squirrels. Well, there were those too, just not as many.

People.

Again, well, a person. The girl he first saw as he got on the train to be exact, the one that was with that douche with the guitar. Her stark black hair and hoodie were soaked, probably from the snow, ice, and Pachi-rodents gushing in from the hole in the ceiling.

He stared at the girl for a moment, as her and (what he assumed was) her Vulpix took on the never ended wave.

"Bui Bui!" Takeo yelled, snapping him back into reality.

"Ah! Right." Soul grinded his teeth as his mind snapped back to the problem on hand. Takeo was running out of ice-energy and water type moves were out of the question (unless he wanted to kill them all), and, to top it all off, anything regarding contact would fry Takeo. So that left only SonicBoom, Swift, and Razor Wind, awesome.

"Takeo, Swift! Let's go!"

The Pokemon ran over to the oncoming wave, spinning to release a onslaught of star shaped energy at the rodents, and, thanks to Swift's accuracy, every star hitting at least one Pachi-rodent.

Suddenly, A loud thud sounded from the door, and Soul could only guess who was knocking. Dropping his duffel bag and sprinting over to the door, he pushed against it, and while not being the heaviest, he could only hope his training with Takeo and Hades could give him enough strength to keep it closed as Takeo and this girl fought off the others.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Edward never got a reply from Kieran. He never got a chance to say one. A scratching sounds was heard by Edward, who immediately looked around to see what or who was making it. It clearly wasn't anything usual heard on a train. The next thing Edward heard was screams coming from outside in other compartments. Edward lifted his hands in the air in a 'what now' movement, wondering what possibly would be making the commotion. No doubt, it was most likely another fight between students. At least, that is what Edward assumed it was. He had suspected that by the people he had run into so far, he wouldn't be the least surprised is a good few of them turned out to be murders, a good few others perhaps rapists, and plenty more who would be cannibals. Edward by any means was a morally flexible person, but he wasn't a killer or a glutton for pain or blood. He was a scumbag, a moneygrubber, a thief, but some people especially that kid Josh, he was a bit too extreme for his liking.

But it surprised Edward to find out that it wasn't anyone fighting that was making the commotion, but rather wild Pokemon who had somehow gotten onto the train. A Pachirisu leaped into the air and attempted to attack Edward, who instinctively moved to the right to avoid the Pokemon. Edward didn't bother to stay around to find out what the hell was happening. He sprinted out of the area, trying to find somewhere nice and quiet to lie low until whatever the heck was happening would die down.

Edward ran passed compartments with screaming students. He made a few glances left and right as he passed by them, but didn't stop at all, until he reached a compartment with a certain student and a very, very nice looking jewelry. She had a pair of diamond earrings, and a necklace to match. A Pachirisu was currently on her chest, as she screamed at the top of her lungs to get it off. Edward opened the door into the compartment, and pried off the Pokemon with his hands, while also, unsuspecting to the girl, grabbing for her necklace. Timing it perfectly to the best of his ability, Edward ripped off the creature and the necklace at the same time, quickly hiding the latter out of plain sight. The girl looked like she was about to thank Edward, but the Pokemon prepared to attack. Edward looked at the girl, who believed Edward would try to stop it somehow, but he merely winked at her and sprinted out of the compartment as it filled once more with screams. He dashed down the train, before stopping to head into the bathroom, appearing to be the only relatively untouched area of the train. Edward stepped inside, slammed the door shut, locked it, and waited, admiring the new necklace he had acquired in his hands.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    "So. How'd you end up here?" The girl, who had introduced herself as Alexis asked him. She didn't seem to be concentrating on the conversation a lot, though, but Terrance answered anyways. One thing he definitely knew was - he had to make a few allies to survive. Even though he was practically an one-man-army himself, on still had to keep a few people close whom they can trust. Terrance would just have to experiment to find those people.

"Well, I wasn't at home when the letter came. I was... away. For some work." Terrance replied quietly. He wasn't just going to tell any random person about his rather criminal past, so he decided to omit that part, for now at least. But it didn't matter, because Alexis's focus had drifted off. She gazed out of the window, and there was a long silence during which neither of them replied. Terrance let out a low sigh, and closed his eyes, trying to conserve his energy for the journey ahead.

His eyes had barely been closed for a minute, when another person barged into the compartment. Terrance's eyes snapped open immediately, as he closely examined the new arrival. The boy was a scrawny one, and didn't seem much of a threat to Terrance, unlike Rich Boy who had left the compartment. He had thick brown hair, and looked unusually pale. He sat down on one of the seats, and started to give excuses about his rather sudden entrance.

"Yeah, uh. Sorry about forcing myself in here, I just kind of got mugged out there and need to cool off for a bit."

Terrance raised his eyebrows when he heard the mugging part. He had recognized the boy, he was the one who had jumped on Rich Boy's Elekid outside. He had probably been shaken up pretty bad by the rich jock, which was probably why he had retreated to this compartment. He chuckled, and was about to speak, but was cut off by Alexis, who had also been wondering about the same thing.

"Why would Kieran mug you? He was loaded, no?" Terrance nodded when she asked the question. But as soon as she had asked that question, a small white Pokemon hobbled into the compartment. Alexis asked the boy whether it was his, but she found her answer as a loud scream came from the adjacent compartment. More of those crazy Pokemon stumbled into the compartment, managing to trap the three passengers in it.

The girl pulled out a pokeball, and a ghostly Pokemon emerged from within. She immediately started to battle the rabid squirrels with her Pokemon, and yelled at the other two boys, "Are you gonna just sit there like idiots or help me?!"

"The hell is going on!?" Terrance yelled as he got up from his seat, and started to kick the Pokemon. The Pokemon, he noted, were using electricity as their main offensive move, but luckily Terrance's shoes managed to block out most of the shocks before they hit his brain. The Pokemon retreated a bit after taking a look at Terrance's massive figure, but were brave and stupid enough to still try and attack him. He kept kicking them, and moved out of the compartment, trying to find a new way to counter these squirrels and get rid of those furry things.

He lashed at the Pokemon with his hands, but that was a mistake, as he immediately felt a horrible shock rock his body. He surged backwards, leaning on the wall, massaging the area on his hand where the shock had struck him. He remembered about his Pokemon then, the Beldum that the school had provided. He moved his hand towards his pocket, but before he could reach it, the squirrels swarmed all around him, climbing on his legs and arms.

"GET THE F*** OFFA ME!" Terrance yelled as he swiped his arm in a huge arc, successfully getting rid of a bunch of those rabid creatures. He finally managed to pull his own Pokeball out of his pocket, and summoned his own Pokemon. Richard, his Beldum, popped out of the Pokeball, completely unaware of what was going on in his surroundings. The Pokemon hovered up in shock when a squirrel attacked him, but immediately launched a Zen Headbutt on one of the Pokemon, knocking it backwards.

Terrance proceeded to kick a few of them out of the way, driving them away from their compartment. Most of them retreated, except for one, who was foolish enough to attack Terrance. His Pokemon used Take Down, doing a bit of damage to itself but managing to down the squirrel as well. Terrance grabbed the weakened Pokemon by the neck, and lifted it into the air without any problem or hesitation. The Pokemon tried to shock him, but it simply didn't have any power to do so.

Terrance tightened his fingers around the helpless Pokemon's neck. Tried to attack him, did it? It was going to suffer, and nobody could stop the pain. Nobody. Terrance wanted to invoke that feeling of helplessness in that Pokemon, make it feel scared, make it fear the human...

He could feel the Pokemon shivering in his hands, as it tried to break free from Terrance's iron grip. Terrance simply tightened his fingers even more, pressing harder, and harder... he could feel the Pokemon's tension level rising, as it began to worry about it's life. Terrance felt a very evil kind of bliss from the Pokemon's fear, as a sadistic smile crept on his face. He could feel a familiar feeling stir in his chest, a sense of power, a sense of being in control, a sense of being the strongest...

The Pokemon's movements slowed down as it tried to break free, and finally stopped. Terrance could still feel the faint breathing of the Pokemon. He had just knocked him out, not done any serious damage... yet. He continued to close his fingers around the squirrel's neck, until a scream forced him back into the normal, non violent world. Terrance turned around to see a person peeping out of a compartment, looking at him with an expression that portrayed her disgust and fear perfectly. Terrance realized he was breathing hard, as if he had just come back after running a marathon. He looked around stupidly, wondering what had just happened. He slammed the squirrel into the wall, leaving a dent similar to the one that Rich Boy had left. He backed off slowly, calling Richard back into his pokeball.

He looked at the person peering out of the compartment. He put a finger on his lips, indicating that he wanted her to keep quiet about this little incident. He walked back into his original compartment, hoping that there had not been anymore witnesses.

As soon as he walked in though, he was surprised to see the scrawny boy casually toss the electric squirrels out of the compartment. It almost seemed as if he was immune to the electric attacks that the squirrels hurled at him. Once he was done, he closed the door of the compartment, and addressed the two passengers.

"Well, now that is done, what shall we talk about?" He asked so casually, it almost seemed as if everything was normal, nothing had happened, no rabid squirrel monsters had attacked them. At least, it MADE Terrance feel normal, which was good thing, specially after what he had done to that squirrel outside. Alexis sighed, and took out a Super Potion from her suitcase, spraying it on her Pokemon.

"Why don't we start at introductions? I'm Alexis, that bloke over there is Terrance. Care telling us your name?" She said, nodding at Terrance when she spoke his name.

"That," Terrance started, in a questioning tone, "and what exactly were doing with Rich Boy's Elekid?" It had been a rather intimidating question, but there was no way the boy could run anyways, with the swarm of Pokemon still outside attacking people. He didn't look like the kind of person who liked to run anyways.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • "Why don't we start at introductions? I'm Alexis, that bloke over there is Terrance. Care telling us your name?" The woman said, nodding towards the large man now named Terrance. Interesting she used the word "bloke" as it was a word that Cody was not familiar with outside of a few television programs. This would require research into her identity.

"That," Terrance began, before posing a fair question "and what exactly were doing with Rich Boy's Elekid?"

Cody's eyes flickered a bit, more surprised that he did not take Cody's word about his "mugging" at face value. Though mugging was a poor choice of words in hindsight. Either they were genuinely curious or surprisingly insightful. They definitely did not match the profiles that Cody had written into his head. Especially Terrance, who Cody had suspected had the IQ of a chair. Alexis had more room for error, as despite looking…that way…had a greater chance of being intelligent. Writing her off was a grave miscalculation on Cody's part. Must not jump to conclusions like Josh, Cody reminded himself. Though to be fair, Cody could be overanalyzing fair questions and mistaking them for flashes of brilliance. At the very least, these two were the first civilized people he had met outside of Edward. Though Terrance was giving off a similar vibe to Edward, a more violent one. Cody did not like it.

"Name's Cody," he said continuing the hold the door down. The attacks had calmed down on their compartment for the most part, but Cody was getting lazy. He figured he would ask Terrance to take over in a bit, permitting that they did not completely hate him after he would attempt to explain the "mugging." Cody paused for the moment, trying to conceive a fair story. He would leave out Edward, if only because he did not want to blame him quite yet. For the most part, Edward had little to do with it anyway. Deflecting responsibility for something that was largely his (bad) idea would require more effort on Cody's part as he would have to conceive a large lie about it. Cody was not a great storyteller to begin with. He wasn't a bad one, but his often distracted mind prevented him for telling stories in any way outside of stream of consciousness. Regardless, Cody had decided on how to reveal the information. It was on a need to know basis. This how Cody handled most things. Why tell people more information than they need to know?

"I found the Pokemon hanging outside the door. I picked it up in attempt to figure out whose it was. I had suspicions it was…Kieran's Elekid…at least that is what Alexis called him. Regardless, I was examining it looking for some kind of markings or identification. Then Kieran showed up and attacked me. Likely out of misunderstanding the situation. He looked stressed or bothered by something. If he is as volatile as I imagine him to be, it would make sense. I have my suspicions of why he was as violent as he was, but that is for another day," Cody said before twisting his face around to find the words to finish his story. "Mugging was a poor choice of words on my end. Attacked would be more apt, I suppose. My bad."

The door bumped like a door during a medieval siege. The Pokemon outside were getting restless so any beacon of peace from earlier was a false sign of hope. It was this point that Cody had figured that maybe this encounter was a sign of bigger things. Perhaps someone had plotted an attack and this wasn't just some chance encounter because some moron left a door open somewhere? "Hey Terrance, mind taking over for the door? You look much stronger than me."

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry guys! I let this week get the better of me... Anyway, onward with the Pachirisu battle)

"This doesn't even make any sense!" Elizabeth shouted, kicking another little creature across the cabin.

She glanced back at her partner, feeling a strange mixture of pride, worry and annoyance. The little Vulpix was holding her own surprisingly well, but there were simply too many Pachirisu for one Pokemon to deal with. It didn't help that the moves she was allowed to use were highly constricted, as the chairs smoldering nearby showed that using fire-type moves was not the best idea. That only left Tail Whip and Quick Attack... So unless she wanted to make the whole train go up in flames, the fight was going to go downhill fast.

A sharp shock ran through Elizabeth and she gasped, turning around and stomping sharply on the tail of her attacker. The creature screeched in pain and tried to shock her again, but her shoes absorbed the electricity. Grinning, she kicked it into one of the burning chairs. Luckily, most of them were extremely weak. Unfortunately, a thousand pathetic Pokemon easily overwhelmed even the most carefully trained one. She had no idea how many of those little rats were swarming the train, but she had a bad feeling that it was somewhere close to that number. The students had been instructed to take along a single first-staged Pokemon in order to allow for proper schooling and rehabilitation for both of them or some crap like that, which meant that they were all screwed.

There was suddenly an explosion and Elizabeth swore, grabbing for her the weapon hidden in the lining of her purse. No way was she going to just let herself be taken down by a bunch of stupid squirrels.

She was surprised to find herself facing something other than a raging hoard of Pachirisu. It was a boy with stupid-looking black hair, though why he had decided to blow up the wall was beyond her. Maybe he just had issues. Most people on the train did.

No... He has a Buizel, Elizabeth thought with a sigh. Of all Pokemon, he has to have a-

One pounced at her and she slammed her bag into its head, spinning and looking around. More were still coming through the big hole in the ceiling... That had to be stopped first.

"Fire Ember through there!" she shouted to her Pokemon, who quickly obeyed.

The Pachirisu shrieked and stopped pouring through, as the Vulpix attacked whenever she saw one trying to get through. It would slow them for now, but Elizabeth had a feeling that-

Elizabeth suddenly found herself laying on the floor, covered in broken glass. The little brutes had broken in a window, and things were getting very bad.

Crap crap crap... She had to do something quick.

Glancing at her Pokemon, she sighed. There was one move that hadn't even crossed her mind to use, which meant that she was either wise to not have or incredibly stupid. She had only ever used it before to get her family's Pokemon to go away whenever they had wandered over to bother her. Elizabeth couldn't imagine that it would have an effect on so many of them at once, but she had to try something.

"Use Roar!" Elizabeth shouted, covering her head as a stream of them raced toward her.

The Vulpix turned to its trainer and obeyed, the volume of the attack forcing Elizabeth to cover her ears. Another reason why I don't use this attack...

Elizabeth looked up in time to see the four or five Pokemon running at her turn and run away, blowing out yet another window as the fled the train. She grinned and stood. Maybe this would change the tide.

She looked around for the other guy, finding that he was struggling to keep the door closed. He didn't look particularly strong or heavy, and there were obviously a few others who wanted to join the party.

"Roar into the groups of them," Elizabeth ordered, running over to the door and slamming her back against it as well.

Her muscles strained against weight, but she managed to help keep the door in place. Elizabeth glanced at her new companion, noticing his oddly gold eyes. Other than that, he looked to be rather generic. Then again, she couldn't afford to be picky in this kind of situation.

"Well then..." She gave a dry laugh. "It's nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Elizabeth."

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (OOC: Sorry guys! I let this week get the better of me... Anyway, onward with the Pachirisu battle)

<Well… I never guessed it would end like this.> Soul mentally groaned. He pushed back as the door pulsed with was, presumably, an endless, massive wave of small rodents.

Takeo, meanwhile, dodged and danced around the train car, trying his best to hit the rodents, while, in turn, not get shocked himself; just one shock, one spark, would annihilate the water-type weasel and drain his energy and health. As long as he stuck to Sonic Boom, Swift, and Razor Wind, he should be OK. Not being able to use water-type moves was a pain, though. Then again, Soul certainly didn't want to be standing in even an inch of water when being attacked by a horde of deranged electric squirrels.

Soul glanced at the girl, who was currently spouting orders to her Pokemon, hoping she was half the battler he was.

Suddenly, one pounced at her from above, which she greeted with a bag to the face before looking up at the ones still pouring in through the ceiling.

"Fire Ember through there!" she shouted to her Pokemon, who quickly obeyed.

"You too, Takeo! Swift!"

With the combined efforts of the two, the horde seemed to be thinning; maybe they would survive this after all. But of course, as soon as the thought passed through his mind, the Pachi-thingys shattered it… by shattering the window.

Broken glass showered the girl as more of the little rodents poured through the window. The girl jumped up, uttering an order to her Pokemon.

"Use Roar!" Elizabeth shouted, covering her head as a stream of them raced toward her.

"Takeo!" Hissed Soul, the Buizel running over to him to avoid the effects of the attack, and both trainer and Pokemon leaning against the door and cupping their ears.

The Vulpix's roar echoed throughout the train car, piercing Soul's ears even through his cupped hands, causing his ears to ring. Unfortunately, he had little time to think about that , as another pulse struck from behind the door. Without Takeo's help, Soul surely would've fallen. The girl seemed to notice this, and dashed over to help.

"Roar into the groups of them," The girl ordered, running over to the door and slamming her back against it as well.

"Takeo, go help her Vulpix. I got this. " Takeo nodded, running over on all fours to help finish off the stragglers.

"Well then..." Her dry laugh made Soul's eyes roll. "It's nice to meet you, I guess. I'm Elizabeth."

"Soul." The golden-eyed boy muttered, motioning to his Buizel. "And that's Takeo."

Another wave of Pachi's pounded against the door, Soul straining to keep it shut. He briefly wondered how long it would be until they were overrun, but quickly discarded the thought.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The admiration of the newly acquired necklace was nice and all, but the situation outside the doors of the bathroom is what Edward's main focus was on. Just what in the heck was going on, having a bunch of Pokemon invade a train all of a sudden? Was it all a coincidence? Edward shook his head immediately, dismissing any chance of that. To Edward, there were no coincidences in life, just fate and luck, and for some reason, any luck Edward thought he was having before was slowly rushing out the window. But maybe this was all part of the same sign that started all the way back in his house, and all of this is just an extension of what lady luck has in store for him at Hope High School.

Edward was suddenly launched toward the sink by a large explosion that shook the train. He held onto the sink as he held off the shaking, and composed himself. Edward took a look in the mirror at himself. A bit of blood was still prevalent from his interaction with the angry girl. He turned on the sink and wiped his face with the water. He could still hear the screaming and battling going on outside of the doors. But Edward knew better. He wanted absolutely nothing to do with the battle with the furry creatures, (not to mention more interaction with the specific people seemingly out to bring him harm) and as long as they didn't find a way in here, he would be content to ride the rest of the train ride in solitude, or at least until things calmed down.

Just in case, Edward decided to bring out his Pokemon. He took out the ball, and Shadow came forth. The Sneasel looked at Edward with a grin. Edward shook his head. "Nothing for you yet, buddy. Just didn't want you to get too rusty in there. Keep your eyes open, though." Edward said, as he continued to listen to the events that happened on the outside.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Kieran Davis

Kieran was mildly surprised as Edward flew in through the window for outside the train, but not nearly as surprised as his Elekid who was petrified. Elekid nearly literally flew from his seat and into Kieran's lap in order to escape being squashed beneath Edward's body. Kieran merely stared daggers at Edward while the kid looked at the both of them up and down before bringing his hand to his face in a gesture of stupidity. Kieran was having a nice time relaxing with Alec, he didn't particularly want this guy ruining it, and so he wouldn't.

"I don't mean you any harm," Edward began, raising his hands up to show he did not want violence, "I won't bother you and if you want, I won't talk to you. Just please let me sit here. I'm sick of being chased around by these psychopaths." Kieran lightened up, he would let the kid sit there for a little bit, the way he called the others psychopaths interested Kieran a little, obviously he disliked those kids back there for a reason, and he doubted it was because of their social status.

For a while, there was silence between the both of them as Kieran held the shaking Elekid, ribbing Alec's back to try and calm him. It wasn't long before their peace was ruined by a scratching sound on the roof and screams from the compartment behind them, Kieran's hopes that the kids were killing each other were quickly diminished as a Pachirisu leapt through the window at Edwards face. Obviously spooked by the harmless Pokemon, Edward jumped out of his seat as if someone had lit a rocket in his pants and sprinted off. Kieran turned to Alec and laughed, people were such idiots and if he didn't laugh at them, who would?

Apparently, not Alec.

The Elekid looked shocked, and it didn't take Kieran long to find out why. Pachirisu by the dozens were now pouring forth from the window Edward had opened to come in. That idiot! Kieran thought angrily as the fluff balls began to fill the apartment, fur sparkling with electricity; one touch enough to give a fairly high voltage shock. Kieran quickly vacated his seat as the Pokemon began to come closer, aiming a couple of kicks at them and receiving small shocks in response as they went flying. He slowly edged back, Elekid in from taking the brunt of the shocks and firing their own electricity back at them in Sparks.

Kieran had now pushed back and was standing next to the kid from back in the compartments, the one who had the guitar… Atom was his name, a ridiculous name, but his name. Kieran had little time for names, so instead addressed him simply as 'kid'. "Oi, kid, get up, help me out here, we're under attack!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Atom Watcher - All My Best Friends Are Metalheads

"Jesus Christ!" Atom cursed as a Pachirisu jumped forward at him and kicked him in the face. He reacted like most would, punching the air in front on him. His fist collided with one of the squirrels and he pushed back out of his chair just as he caught a view of one of the guys from the table in front of him leave the compartment. What the hell? Atom had totally just been minding his own business when this happened. What kind of Pokémon randomly attacked like this?! Well, yeah, maybe in long grass but not on a train that was going at high speeds!

"Oi, kid, get up, help me out here, we're under attack!" said a guy he barely recognised as he fell back next to him. Atom picked up his guitar, knowing that they would be moving soon, and grabbed the PokéBall from his pocket his mother had given him this morning. Geez, he hadn't even opened the ball, he barely could remember what was inside it. Of course, he did remember because that was the only point of this morning where he had actually kind of listened to his mother.

"Help you?" Atom scoffed but dodged a incoming Pachirisu. He didn't really need an excuse to actually do something in this situation. If it was just this guy, he would have probably walked away unless there was something in it for him. But now, it was his own skin that needed saving. He released the PokéBall in front of him, the tiny, dog (or was it a fox? A lion? Goddamnit) Pokémon yipping happily. Oh god, his mother had given him a Pokémon with brain damage? The Shinx immediately disproved his theory as it tackled down an incoming Pachirisu. It was weak, but it would help. A little. "You got a plan, genius?"​

Back