• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Innocence of Muslims' Film

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • Freedom of speech is what you all guys have done now...it's knowing what you're talking about and giving your opinion telling us what you think...i don't consider what happened freedom of speech i call it teasing in purpose...the people who made the movie doesn't know anything about Islam or the prophet they said lies they show the great person as a whole other person with a sooo different life..and he's not just a normal person he's a prophet.

if i don't know you i can't say you're a bad person who like to kill people and rape and steal and and..i'm not allowed to say that about you without even knowing who you are.....if anyone of you thinks what i said is wrong tell me your opinion please!

i'm totally against killing and what happened to the people who died is a crime i refuse such things to happen..may their souls Rest in peace.

that anger and the riots you saw are because Muslims around the world love their religion love prophet mohammed and love all prophets...and we can't just stay silant when it's not fair and lies said about our prophet.

i hope it's more understandable now ^^

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Personally, I feel that they are over reacting. Sure, I think its horrible that someone posted a video just to discriminate muslims. But the riots are out of control. People are dead because of what one person just said cuz he wanted to. And censorship? Completely against it. It may help stop such religious conflicts, but it would go completely against the civil rights we have.
    Pretty much this.

I think the Muslims need to get over it. And I consider "teasing in purpose" and speaking out of ignorance part of freedom of speech. Also, if you cant say things if they have the potential to hurt peoples feelings then you dont have free speech.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • your freedom is limited with other people's freedom....people say you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt...you're not free if you say lies people who don't know might believe.

i'm free... okay,am i allowed to say lies about your Dad for example? i don't even know him!!! how am i being free there? i'm being crazy not free and i'm with you in that case you can't do anything with crazy people they can do whatever they do cuz their mind already absent!

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    your freedom is limited with other people's freedom....people say you're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt...you're not free if you say lies people who don't know might believe.

i'm free... okay,am i allowed to say lies about your Dad for example? i don't even know him!!! how am i being free there? i'm being crazy not free and i'm with you in that case you can't do anything with crazy people they can do whatever they do cuz their mind already absent!

I believe you should be able to say anything you want. Period. If you want to tell lies about my Dad go ahead. I think you have a right to.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • I believe you should be able to say anything you want. Period. If you want to tell lies about my Dad go ahead. I think you have a right to.

maybe for you but for me i won't say lies when i don't know because then i'll be a crazy ignorant!period

then according to you terrorists are free to kill people?!!! O.o freedom is about yourself about the person you do whatever You want but the advantages and disadvantages will go back to you..nobody suppose to be hurt with a decision you made! you stop when you're about to interfere other people's freedom.

i think i've cleared my point

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    maybe for you but for me i won't say lies when i don't know because then i'll be a crazy ignorant!period

then according to you terrorists are free to kill people?!!! O.o freedom is about yourself about the person you do whatever You want but the advantages and disadvantages will go back to you..nobody suppose to be hurt with a decision you made! you stop when you're about to interfere other people's freedom.

i think i've cleared my point

Im kind of having a hard time following what your saying because of the way you type.

Your free not to tell lies if you think that makes you a crazy ignorant. And I dont think terrorists are free to kill people. Where did you get that from? Im saying people should be able to say whatever they want. Even if it hurts someones feelings or causes a riot.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • what i'm saying is *sigh*..there is a difference between freedom of speech and ignorance..freedom of speech is saying your opinion about a topic or something you already know about so whatever you say either good or bad it's up to you..it's Your opinion.

now,ignorance:it's talking without knowing you just keep talking and saying different things about something you actually don't know anything about it that's what i call crazy.

I'm a Muslim,i felt angry when i heard about the movie because it's a big lie made by people who hate Muslims and never knew who is Prophet Mohammed..i'm also against killing i felt sad when i heard about the people who died "which actually turned to be not caused by the movie" ...the riots isn't over reaction when it's about our own personal beliefs "Religion,Country,Family" those are sacred things you can't mess with!

tell me now,according to what you say:

Im saying people should be able to say whatever they want. Even if it hurts someones feelings or causes a riot.

Terrorists kill because they want to kill so..can i say they are free to kill just because they want to kill???!

the Microphone is back to you now,sir!i'm listening.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    what i'm saying is *sigh*..there is a difference between freedom of speech and ignorance..freedom of speech is saying your opinion about a topic or something you already know about so whatever you say either good or bad it's up to you..it's Your opinion.

now,ignorance:it's talking without knowing you just keep talking and saying different things about something you actually don't know anything about it that's what i call crazy.

I'm a Muslim,i felt angry when i heard about the movie because it's a big lie made by people who hate Muslims and never knew who is Prophet Mohammed..i'm also against killing i felt sad when i heard about the people who died "which actually turned to be not caused by the movie" ...the riots isn't over reaction when it's about our own personal beliefs "Religion,Country,Family" those are sacred things you can't mess with!

tell me now,according to what you say:

Terrorists kill because they want to kill so..can i say they are free to kill just because they want to kill???!

the Microphone is back to you now,sir!i'm listening.
    Ignorance is the state of being uninformed. Freedom of Speech is the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas. To answer your question, you can say terrorists are free to kill because they want to kill but in reality they are not free to kill because they want to kill.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i guess we're talking about the same things now..we're in the same side so i'll pass that now.

terrorists and who ever wants to hurt other people No,they're not free to hurt or kill cuz humans are up to their creator only him can judge us and nobody else...so,Nope,Brock you can say they're free to do that but i can't accept or agree with that cuz if i accept it i'll be agreeing with what they do.

freedom first enemies..Fear,narrow minds and ignorance...remember that!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2012
    If I was a Muslim, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing EXACTLY WHAT THE VIDEO SAYS MUSLIMS DO and rioting, I'd just ignore it, plus, I'd think killing someone would be a worse crime against Islam than killing someone, but don't quote me on that.

I am a Muslim. I know know how it feels when some body do something like that... Ignore it what? I say we shouldn't be Rioting and doing thing to tense local people... But I want to tell you that if somebody do same thing over Christ what would you do huh? youtube is banned because of posting the video..
    I think that's it this topic should be closed.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    I am a Muslim. I know know how it feels when some body do something like that... Ignore it what? I say we shouldn't be Rioting and doing thing to tense local people... But I want to tell you that if somebody do same thing over Christ what would you do huh? youtube is banned because of posting the video..
    I think that's it this topic should be closed.

People make videos making fun of Jesus and Christians all the time.

Back