• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Innovative Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So I've been getting really bored of seeing Nuzlocke and monotype challenges all over the internet, so I thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people post new and innovative challenge ideas.

ex. You can only use one Pokemon per gym. You are allowed to use one Pokemon for each elite four member and one for the champion. You cannot reuse Pokemon, and as always, HM slaves are cool, as long as they don't battle.

Have fun and be creative!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Challenges don't belong in Fourth Generation Gaming, as this place is more for the discussion on them. Challenges belong in the Challenges board, but need moderator approval. In saying that, I'll have to close this.

Feel free to post it in Challenges.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back