• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
Years
  • Oh you wanna be that way huh? Well so do I! *gets out Pepto Bismal and rubs it in hair*

YOu shall never be great enough to harness thou Pepto... and even more so, the Bismal...

You know, Bismal is a funny word... kinda reminds me of the result of a collision of 3 Semi-Trucks, George W Bush, some little muskrats and a mutant, purple dog eating Cherry tree... and reptar!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • SQUEEE!!!! Blue and pink hair! *glomp*

Say "George" over and over again. It's an odd name. I'm glad I'm not named George.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • WOT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
    Lalala is the only thing that dead people do! They'll go and scare people out of their minds, yes, but they'll always be going Lalala... I know from experience......

Look one time I woke up and I heard someone saying lallalaa and I was confused... my brother was asleep... and my mom cant sing *shudders at the thought*, so it HAD to be a dead guy! Heck I'll try it myself *gets a knife* *stab*

llalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • -Come on, not TOO late- Excuse for the trouble but I was licking some remote controls over a Taiwanese bridge...

Duke R: *kicks Purple Insanity's head like barnacleboy*
    Purple Insanity: *faints*
    Duke R: *lovely kisses Purple Insanity*
    Purple Insanity: *wakes up* Time to die Duke R!
    Duke R: *dies* lalalalalalalala
    Madonna: *sings Me Against the Music near Purple Insanity's ears* [...] Hey Insanity! [...]
    Purple Insanity: *flies over the space and throw a towel and something related to a shampoo onto Pluto planet*
    Mickey: Oh, at least someone washed him *laughs like Spongebob* hehehehehehe...
    *Insanity Club dies*
    Insanity Club: lalalalalalalala

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back