• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Insert Clever Title Here]

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Hi, I'm Sara! Feel free to call me Tea or anything else you'd like though. I'm horrible with introductions, so enjoy reading these facts:

1) I'm almost always cold.
    2) I enjoy reading, writing, roleplaying, baking, watching shows and wasting my time.
    3) I'm a part of the following fandoms: Shingeki No Kyojin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Angel Beats, Kyoukai No Kanata, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend Of Korra, and many others.
    4) I also play Animal Crossing New Leaf
    5) I'm pretty easy to talk to
    6) I can't dance
    7) Despite being addicted to the internet, I do like going outside and doing things with friends.
    8) I've liked Pokemon since I was about 5 or 6
    9) I think sweaters are pretty great
    10) I've run out of things to say

Egads you have so many interests. You seem perfect so check out the Fan Clubs & Groups and Anime & Manga boards for your fix of discussions on many of those topics! They're fantastic places for you for sure. :-D

Welcome to PC, Sara! What you've written in your intro is actually pretty awesome so no worries; no shortage of things to reply to at all, hah. We have a lot of things in common, especially regarding the anime series you've listed.. that and I own ACNL myself but been months since I played. Lost one of my favorite villagers so getting back into it was a little hard.

Enjoy yourself here! Glad to talk if you're interested so message me anytime and stick around. Always great to have more faces as great as you appear to be.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey Tea! Aye, you do indeed seem pretty easy to talk with! Coolbeans; it's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I'm.. kinda cold here right now too, haha.

Anyways, great facts! I used to love playing Animal Crossing but never really picked it up again after a while, urgh. I hope none of my fav villagers have moved either! Mmm, we also have a lot of long-time pokemon fans here, so, you're definitely not alone in that department! And BOY I love wearing sweaters - sometimes more hood less ones, but either way, both are great!

Well, hope we can learn more about you in the future, and I wish you a really happy and wonderful stay here! And don't be shy; I'm happy to become friends and talk with you at anytime you wish! I'm always open! <33 Until then, be seeing you! Cheers!

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Egads you have so many interests. You seem perfect so check out the Fan Clubs & Groups and Anime & Manga boards for your fix of discussions on many of those topics! They're fantastic places for you for sure. :-D

Welcome to PC, Sara! What you've written in your intro is actually pretty awesome so no worries; no shortage of things to reply to at all, hah. We have a lot of things in common, especially regarding the anime series you've listed.. that and I own ACNL myself but been months since I played. Lost one of my favorite villagers so getting back into it was a little hard.

Enjoy yourself here! Glad to talk if you're interested so message me anytime and stick around. Always great to have more faces as great as you appear to be.

Thanks so much for the welcome! I have a feeling I'll be staying here for quite a while. ^_^

Years
    And hi to too you, welcome to PC Sara!

If you were here to talk about your fave fandoms, Sheep has probably shown you around the Fan Clubs & Groups section where you should be able to join some clubs based around your fave fandoms, or even make one should a club not exist yet. And nice to see another person who's been a Pokemon fan at a young age, and given you're quite easy to get on with I think making new friends won't be a problem at all.

I'm sure you can stick around as an active member, and you can always ask the staff members if you need help with any forum questions or concerns, but I'm sure you can get help from almost anybody. Have fun and I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request. Have fun and I hope you have an awesome time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Greetings to you. I noticed that part of your username seems quite familiar. I am also quite the roleplayer as well, so I would advise checking out the Roleplay Corner. Also Once Upon a Time is a good show. I hope you have a great time here.

Well, I joined Serebii.Net about an hour ago, so maybe you saw me there? I'm also on The Bell tree Forums for Animal Crossing. Anyways, thanks for the welcome!

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    Hey Tea! Aye, you do indeed seem pretty easy to talk with! Coolbeans; it's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the forums! Yeah, I'm.. kinda cold here right now too, haha.

Anyways, great facts! I used to love playing Animal Crossing but never really picked it up again after a while, urgh. I hope none of my fav villagers have moved either! Mmm, we also have a lot of long-time pokemon fans here, so, you're definitely not alone in that department! And BOY I love wearing sweaters - sometimes more hood less ones, but either way, both are great!

Well, hope we can learn more about you in the future, and I wish you a really happy and wonderful stay here! And don't be shy; I'm happy to become friends and talk with you at anytime you wish! I'm always open! <33 Until then, be seeing you! Cheers!

Thanks so much for your welcome! ^-^

ACupOfTea

Tea Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    And hi to too you, welcome to PC Sara!

If you were here to talk about your fave fandoms, Sheep has probably shown you around the Fan Clubs & Groups section where you should be able to join some clubs based around your fave fandoms, or even make one should a club not exist yet. And nice to see another person who's been a Pokemon fan at a young age, and given you're quite easy to get on with I think making new friends won't be a problem at all.

I'm sure you can stick around as an active member, and you can always ask the staff members if you need help with any forum questions or concerns, but I'm sure you can get help from almost anybody. Have fun and I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request. Have fun and I hope you have an awesome time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Thanks a bunch! I'll be sure to check out that section. :3

Back