• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insert Edgy Song Lyrics Here

Years
  • Uh, hi there. I'm new here (duh) and just falling to peer pressure (read: the new member suggestions) and posting a dumb thread about me.

Well, I like music, like a lot. I cling to groups and singers like Marina and The Diamonds to A Perfect Circle and many things in between. So basically my taste is pretty much everywhere, haha. I also like doing traditional art (though I'm not all that good beyond cutesie stuff, honestly) and I'm an aspiring writer (I'd say I'm a piece of rotting wood in the rough, though).

(I really like parenthesis)

I also like anime (manga is eh to me) and other video games like Bravely Default and Portal, among others. I also have a deviantart account, if anyone else here has one. Anyway, enough about me I guess. Thanks for reading my radical ramble. (Alliteration!)

Years
  • One of these days I do hope I'll beat Bravely Default. Forever stuck on Automaton even with lightning attributes and easy mode, lol. Guess I need to spend some time grinding. ;P

Anyways, welcome welcome to PokeCommunity! We like getting to know new members here so this certainly isn't a dumb thread at all. Since you're into music I very much recommend the Culture & Media board as it's the go-to for discussing music, movies, TV shows, books, and sports so it's a fantastic place to dive into. You'll have a lot to talk about there given your interests.

See you around and have a good one. <3

Back